What type of pads do you use for your confinement? Maternity pads or those normal ones?

75 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used normal ones after I finished the hospital ones as they were a little uncomfortable. So I could choose the type (wings, night or light flow when it was reducing)

I uses normal ones as the maternity ones are so big and uncomfortable. Maternity ones are usually used immediately after delivery and maximum up to a week for me

After depleting the pack of maternity pads from the hospital, I used the Sofy 42cm overnight ones for a few days before switching back to my usual ultra thin pads

Thành viên VIP

At the hospitial, i would use the pads which they provided me. The moment i am home, i would use those overnight extra long winged pads. I had natural birth.

Thành viên VIP

In hospital i used the maternity pads, hospital charged 1 pack and i brought half a pack.. thereafter at home i used the overnight heavy flow pads, i think 41cm.

I bought Pureen maternity pads from recommendations but used less than half a packet and switched to normal overnight pads. So much more comfortable.

I would suggest for you to use maternity pads because it is designed the best way for pregnancy and postpartum. I used kotex maternity pads before.

I use maternity pads from Kotex for the first 2 weeks, as the flow was heavier. Subsequently switched to normal overnight pads and then normal pads.

I used the maternity ones at hospital and also first 3 days at home. After that i changed to sofy night pads, those super long ones.

I used the kotex maternity pad for one month cause I had really painful stitches and it was more comfortable cause no chauffing