Maternity Pads

Do we need maternity pads or normal ones will do? Should disposables undergarments be used? What brand of maternity pads? Does kkh provide maternity pads?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Yup kkh gave one packet but it has no wings n i dont like it.. i used to bring disposable panties and the pad that ive always used before.. bt then i discovered wearing adult diapers n it saved my life! So comfortable, just pull up n wear no need to put on panties n no need to worry abt leakage cos its super huge hahahaha n best part so easy i just ask my husb to go ntuc find adult diapers lol

Read more
4y trước

okay great! i know that brand. thank you!!

Super Mom

I used up the pack of maternity pads given by the hospital then switched to overnight (42cm long) pads at home. The maternity pads are thicker but slimmer. Found them a bit uncomfortable compared to the thinner sanitary pads. I also used up the pack of disposable underwear given by the hospital for the first 5-7 days, then switched over to normal underwear

Read more
Super Mom

Kkh provides a pack of maternitye pads and disposable underwear. I used another packet of maternity pads before using overnight sanitary pads..i used dispoable underwear for the first few weeks too

Super Mom

Yes, KKH provide a pack of maternity pads and thereafter I use normal overnight pads which is more comfortable. Disposable underwear is good for the first weeks weeks is good too to minimise washing.

4y trước

Do they provide disposable panties too? Did kk charge for the pad and panties?

Influencer của TAP

I just wear the normal sanitary pad, those longer ones like 42cm. Disposable underwear can be wore during ur stay at the hospital.

Thành viên VIP

Would be good to bring disposable panties. Save the trouble of washing the bloody mess

Thành viên VIP

Yes kkh provides in the ward. Normal sanitary pads for night use should work too!

i used normal pads at home n use what kkh gave at the hospital

Thành viên VIP

Normal overnight pads are fine

Thành viên VIP

KKH will provide