Maternity Pads

Hi anyone keen to recommend how or what brand maternity pads are used after delivery? Does kkh provide maternity pads?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

TMC provided Intimate brand maternity pads. They would stick 2 at each time, I quite like it. Prefer that over the regular overnight pads I used. Or you can also consider Madame brand maternity pads. A lot of my friend recommended that. Can use welovesupermom’s price compare to find the cheapest one

Post reply image

Hi ! Kkh do provide maternity pad , my mom gave birth to my little baby brother this year and got her maternity pad in this hospital too! You can ask the nurses after you give birth for the pad :)

kkh do provide as I just given birth 2 months ago. n u will have 1 more pack extra from them as well. would recommend "pure n soft" slim wings from Watson. cheap n good. plus more comfy.

I just used those 42cm overnight pads in the end. I thought it worked better. Didn't like the maternity pads, as they were not wide enough and had no wings (easier to leak).

Thành viên VIP

Yes they'll provide a pkt of kotex maternity pads after you have given birth cause you will need to stay in ward for 2~3days (depends on you and your baby's condition.)

Hihi actually Maternity pad doesn’t really required... just get those heavy flow night pad will do... I used those 42Cm Overnight pad during my Confinement

Any overnight pad will do. I bought those at least 40cm long. Works well! After maternity, when my period comes back, still can use! Hahaha

hmm, only private hosp will provide pads, not sure abt govt hosp. use heavy flow 42cm kotex will do.. no need maternity pad

Yes KKH did provide me with pad...you can also buy at hospital pharmacy before you go home.

Thành viên VIP

I heard hospital will provide but safe side better to bring ur comfy long pads ..