What type of pads did you use for confinement? Maternity pads or those normal ones? I planning to get those normal ones in 42cm to prepare for my confinement next month. But unable to find in several places.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me buy at least two or three packs of 12 maternity pads. You may need to change your pad every hour or two hours after giving birth. This will reduce to every three hours or four hours over the next two days. Be sure to buy maternity pads, rather than ordinary sanitary towels. Maternity pads are longer, softer, and much more absorbent. for more information about your health during pregnancy, you can consult with doctors in Halodoc. ive been experiencing to consult my health and so far the doctor is friendly and fast respond.

Read more

I continued with the leftover maternity loops from hospital and I also had a pack of Kotex maternity loops before I used my Pureen Madame. If you are going for natural birth, I highly recommend loops as they are thicker and can provide a cushion to your sore area when you sit.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-502)

Thành viên VIP

I used the long sanitary pads for heavy flow instead of the maternity pads. I find the maternity pads really uncomfortable!

I just used normal pad for night flow with side flaps. Maternity pad is more expensive and less comfortable.

Hi mummy, I used the Pureen madame maternity pad during my confinement and you can find it at Kiddy Palace.

thanks

Maternity pads are much better and more absorbent

Maternity pads r the best

Thành viên VIP

Maternity pads