What will u do when husband told u "ya u are better off dead, this is everyone's wish, when u are gone, im sure everyone will be very happy" "how i wish you really go and die"

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1. I think you need to stay calm and not further agitated an angry person. 2. Try to think about it, what caused him to make those remarks? You need to put matters into context. 3. You need to seek help, I suggest you contact your neighbourhood counselling Center or call the women’s helpline. In case you need physical, mental, financials support, they can help you accordingly. Stay strong, and know you are not alone. There is avenue to seek help. Reach out to to them, and find out more. So that you know how to proceed and what to do next. Take good care and God bless you! https://www.ncss.gov.sg/GatewayPages/Social-Services/Families/Counselling-Services https://www.aware.org.sg/womens-care-centre/helpline/ Women’s Helpline The AWARE Women’s Helpline is run by women, for women. Trained volunteers and staff will be able to provide you with assistance about various concerns, offering empathy, support, information and encouragement. The Helpline is your gateway to all of AWARE’s services. You can call to make an appointment with our counsellors or lawyers, and find out more about how AWARE can support you. We offer support in English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil. Call us on 1800 777 5555 from Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.

Read more

hi, my ex abused me verbally and eventually physically over two years. don't let it escalate. I was afraid to leave and hoped that things will get better. went to AWARE, family court, police station etc. eventually divorced and chanced upon SOKA which is a lay Buddhist organisation. Many women also face such challenges and eventually I had the wisdom and courage to walk out of the past and remarried and pregnant now. will chant for you to meet people who can help you and for you to have the courage to get yourself out of the suffering you are going through. wish you all the best. let me know if I could be of any help.

Read more

Is he having andropause (men’s menopause)?! Does he usually made such comments? Easier said than done to just pack and leave, if you can I’m guess you would have already done so? That’s why i think it’s so important for mummies to be financial independence so we really can pack and go anytime! Sign, not sure how exactly how I can help u other than mental support :)

Read more
Thành viên VIP

If your husband is that disrespectful and unappreciative of you, you're probably better off without him! Seek help from your MP, social service officers or family service centres - I don't think it's a safe place for you or your kids to be in. Leave and go somewhere, find a friend to help let you and your kids be there for a while - while you look for alternatives!

Read more

Are u wrking?? If yes, get ur MP for help in getting another hse for you & ur children?? If not, can also ask ur MP for help in wrk n hse n see what help he/she can offer & at the soonest too..?? Den fill for divorce & hope u r able to get full custody of ur children..(give him visitation rights on wkends only) Jiayou !!

Read more

Just leave. No point in throwing a tantrum, scolding him or slapping him. Don’t waste your efforts or time on this kind of people who don’t appreciate you. Be the person with the bigger heart. Waltz out of his life gracefully. One day, he will realise what an a**hole he was & come begging for your forgiveness.

Read more

just tell him same goes to you i bet you are right if this everyone's wish. then let those everyone wish the same how you wanted me to be. stupid well wishers just make sure there will be law & justice infront i will not jave any issue to withdraw from his life. For me he is good riddance.

Thành viên VIP

What a horrible thing to say! Was there a particular event that triggered him to say such? If none and it happens often, I think it is best for you to leave him. Who knows how bad his actions can get.

Thành viên VIP

I will just leave, not to death but to leave that family. No point staying in somewhere that i am such an eyesore to everyone. i could be off to somewhere and have a happier life

7y trước

Where can u go and leave to? With 3 young kids and no parent's place to go to

Take your things and wake away . This kind of husband is better off dead .