Ending a marriage

What could be the top 3 reasons for you to put an end to your marriage?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴘʏ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜱᴘʏ ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ. ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴘʏ ᴀᴘᴘꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ꜰᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ HACKMART242@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ REMOTE ACCESS MOBILE SERVICE. ᴀ ᴄᴇʟʟ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴜɴꜱ ᴏɴ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱᴍᴀʀᴛᴘʜᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇᴛꜱ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴘʏ ᴛᴏᴏʟ ʜᴇʟᴘꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ’ꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴇɴꜱᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪɢɪᴛᴀʟ ꜰᴏᴏᴛᴘʀɪɴᴛ ɪꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴘʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ.]

Read more

𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘴? - 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘌𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 - 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 - 𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 - 𝘊𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮. 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘋𝘎𝘌𝘌𝘒𝘚𝘠𝘕𝘊@𝘎𝘔𝘈𝘐𝘓.𝘊𝘖𝘔 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘈𝘱𝘱: +1 213 631- 9542

Read more
Post reply image

We are greater than others in hacking professionalism. Let JOSE help you with your hacking needs. in the following areas such as *recovery of hacked bitcoin wallet *tracking and tracing of stolen bitcoin wallet *tracking and tracing of my stolen car *recovery of stolen bitcoin *recover of any stolen cryptocurrency *recover any products system recovery of any hacked email *card cloning *erasing of criminal records, * changing of high school or university grades, * hacking of websites and portals, * hacking of CCTV cameras, * hacking of Facebook *hacking of YouTube *hacking of any email account *hacking and recovery WhatsApp accounts *hacking of any kind of social media’s *Being blackmailed-we will trace the source and the person behind it- * tracing the signals of hackers bugging you, * hacking of iPhones of various brands, *addition and removal of information on a data base, and many other online deals. JOSE is a professionally certified team that has made confidentiality a watchword. [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

I strongly recommend the service of a GREAT Hacker to you and his email is [email protected]. I have used him quite a number of times and he has never disappointed me. He does all types of mobile hacks, get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse, Skype, Facebook Account, Email(s), Whatsapp, Instagram, Text messages, Twitter, Bank accounts, office files etc. He can also help you clear your debt and also boost your credit score. Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to [email protected] stating what you want to do. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I can only give one which I believe is the only valid reason to end a marriage, i.e. if your spouse is too violent and you and your kids' life are always in danger. Beating you up like it's normal to him and most especially if he uses bladed weapons and guns to scare you. If that happens, don't hesitate ti seek for legal and police assistance.

Read more

Cheating, any form of abuse and any kind of addiction. I personally think that a couple is supposed to be a team. You're supposed to be each other's support system and help better each other so if you're not a team anymore and you're being destructive to one another I think it's time to either fix things or put an end to the relationship.

Read more

Disrespect and no more love. I believe these two are the most important factors why you stay in a relationship. If you there's no more love and respect for each other anymore, it's time to stay away from the relationship. If there's no more respect, cheating, abuse and other form of misunderstanding will take its place.

Read more

Physical/mental abuse, vices and third party. Torture isn't acceptable at all cost, whether it's done to me or our child. It's also hard to deal with a spouse that has a vice (like gambling, excessive alcoholism, drug misuse). Lastly, I couldn't really fathom the idea of my partner cheating on me.

Read more

I am such a lucky man because my wife is not giving me any reasons to leave. But if the world will change, these are the top three reasons that will force me to end up our marriage: 1. Infidelity, 2. vices, and 3. when her family is not the priority anymore.

I will put an end to my marriage IF, My man brings trouble back home which implicates his love ones & if his heart is no longer with us. No point keeping someone who will invite trouble home. No point keeping someone whom heart is no longer here.