Ending a marriage

What could be the top 3 reasons for you to put an end to your marriage?

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Good question, but... I cant say or put a mark.. Simply because, we never know what will happen.. Moreover, it never is the fault of 1 party. So i guess, the only way for me Would be if there is no other way.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10760)

Dishonesty, to much abuse emotionally and physically and lastly no more love between the two of us . I think that the 3 top reasons why i should end our marriage . No more reasons to stay in a relationship like that .

1) Disrespect of me & my parents - he has already done so to my parents 2) Cheating & having affair secretly behind my back 3) Gambling & drug addiction

Read more

Your partner stop putting effort to let the sparks revive nor hears any of ur words. It just seems ure not even a penny worth

1. Abuse 2. Addiction to gambling or some other illegal stuffs 3. Cheating and have no love for the family anymore

Thành viên VIP

1. If he stops loving me 2. If he does something to harm my kids/parents intentionally 3. If I stop loving him

An affair, a change in sexual preference and phyical abuse. Hoping and praying i don't get to experience them.

1. Abuse 2. Unreasonable 3. Vengeful. I believe adultery.. Loveless..Vices are the product of the above 3.

Hmmmmm, all i can say that: - Abuse - Adultery/Unreasonable behaviour - Disrespect/Trust issues

Read more