Start of a company = End of marriage?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

not really end of a marriage, but surely the start of a lot of struggles and time management, and also a lot of understanding between the couple. any new venture requires a tremendous amount of patience, time and dedication, and you will have to be prepared to make major changes in your family time when you start a company. try to make sure that even if you are not able to give as much time, you still make for quality time.

Read more

Not exactly true. Time management and priorities. Both of you need to be a team. There is so little time and so much we can do. Work is never ending, if not careful we lose not only ourselves but our friends, families, kids and marriage. Thus i go back to what i mentioned, what are your priorities, from there you can make decisions and plan your time.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21509)

I disagree. We have to learn how to manage our time and work efficiently so there will be no extra time to be rendered for office.

Nope. My husband is a businessman n r relation is smoothly working. It depends on understanding and priorities.

Thành viên VIP

For me yes. Even my husband and i don't own the company. But working together really strains our relationship

Definitely not true. It depends on how much time n effort you want to put into the marriage

Thành viên VIP

Nope. Depend on how much time do you want to invest on your marriage too.

thanks

it depends