If there was one thing that you could change about your marriage, what would be on top of your list?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

.I know a certified master hacker who has worked for me once in this earlier month. He is exceptionally extraordinary at hacking, he offers certified organizations, for instance, cleaning of awful record online without it being pursued back to you. He also help me to recoup account that have been taken by software engineer. His charges are sensible, reliable, authentic, 100% safe connect with him by methods for his mail, or just filter for Infidelity. Amazing organization, significantly endorsed WhatsApp the team today at +1 201 201 8574 Www. nitrocrackhub.com

Read more

I'm happy to testify to the hacker i have ever been in contact with i suspected my husband is cheating on me but my parent don't believe me and i need concrete evidence to lay hold on him i discovered this hacker and i contacted him he granted me access to my husband phone without physical installation, i can read all his text messages whatsapp messages facebook, instagram we chat, and snap chat,. This monitor is valid for 195 days and is undetected and untraceable get in touch with him at [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

A lot! On top of the list is our expensive wedding reception. Could've just held a simple and intimate celebration and saved up the money for investments. If I may add, I would want to change the father of my son. Could've chosen a better provider, a more mature & responsible one. Got married at 27 and I believed the age was just right. What made it wrong was me who had not yet fully enjoyed being single. Could've traveled more, saved up more.

Read more

I'm getting married end of this year and sometimes I wish that we'd figure our long distance relationship out earlier, when we're younger. We spent the last 5 years shuttling to and fro our respective countries before I decided to move to him. We're not that old - I'm 29 and he's 31 this year - but I always thought I'd be married earlier. But, I'm grateful everyday :)

Read more
Thành viên VIP

To be honest, i want we back on our first plan. Having first child when we're married for 3 years. Now we are in 3 years of marriage and 18 months old baby already here. I'm happy... don't get me wrong. But if we stick to the plan, maybe thats better :)

Can I change two instead? Should have studied well so that I land a more well paying job, save up and be SAHM sooner. Another thing is, should have just ROM and no need actual day ceremony, waste of time and money.

I would want to have more couple time with my hubby. I think we got married too young and then had kids right away... so we never got to enjoy each other's solo company as much as I would have liked to.

We can have more couple time and I wish to have a long couple trip to either Europe or New Zealand without our kids to tag alone. Maybe need to wait for another 5 years..

I wish i can invite more of my friends during my reception.we were short of money, so we only afford to hold small reception, most of guests were relatives.

If given a chance ... I'd wish not to get married. I want to be single and be carefree. I wish to travel and see the world more, worry free. LOL