Marriage

What is your view on a marriage with two 'wives'?

37 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

HOW TO FIND OUT IF YOUR HUSBAND/WIFE IS CHEATING USING GEARHEAD ENGINEERS Right now I’m going through a painful experience and is one of my darkest seasons. If you have the slightest doubt about your wife or husband, do your due diligence and contact GearHead Engineers to find out if they are indeed cheating on you. I did my digging a few weeks ago and find out my wife had a long term fling with her co-worker. I noticed all the red flags like random ’spa dates’, girls’ date, more time spent on her phone and less with me. I shared this with my brother who was certain that she had an affair and all we needed to do was find out the truth. We saw a review about Gearhead Engineers on a spyware blog and so we contacted them. I found tonnes of conversations including how the lovebirds went on a one-week vacation, which I was made to believe was a girls’ trip. I’m still healing my wounds but I’m glad I found out because I’d still be in the dark if I had not sought Gearhead’s help. I will share their contact details here. Website:gearheadengineers.org Email:[email protected]

Read more

I find it unacceptable. Why must he have a 2nd wife if I am not dead or a vegetable? But I know someone whose husband have another wife and everyday or every other day is like waking up to another battlefield.

make sure he billionaire and able to give me alot of maintenance money for me and our kids, before tryna get a 2nd wife 😤 basically over my dead body lmao

a definite no for me.. it's weird sharing your husband with another woman.. might feel insecure that your husband may love her more than you

No.. i want him to love only me bcoz its hurts me alot if he love other woman.. 😢

Influencer của TAP

No way just like is it ok to share your wife with another guy?

Thành viên VIP

I choose divorce than share my husband with another woman

How about two “husbands”

Influencer của TAP

Either me or her, choose 1.

Thành viên VIP

Choose either 1 or divorce