Ask the Expert Series: Why is it Important to Count Kicks During Pregnancy?

Hello everyone! 👋 I am Dr Peter Wang, MBBS, Anchor Doctor at Speedoc. 👨🏻‍⚕️ As a healthcare professional and a parent, I understand that the health and well-being of your little one is of utmost importance. Hence, I am hosting this session to discuss key topics such as the vital role in monitoring your baby’s health and care tips that aim to support your physical and mental well-being as you embrace parenthood. 🌺💖 Kindly leave your questions in the comments section below. I will do my best to respond to every question! 💡🗣️ Topic: Why is it Important to Count Kicks During Pregnancy? 🤰 Date: Wednesday, 16 August 2023 Time: 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm

Ask the Expert Series: Why is it Important to Count Kicks During Pregnancy?
20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How does it affects baby health? What if one day you find your baby not kicking as much

9mo trước

Changes in fetal movement patterns can indicate potential issues, such as fetal distress, growth problems, or reduced oxygen supply. When there is reduced oxygen supply, the fetus is thought to compensate by decreasing its movements thereby conserving its utilisation of precious oxygen. Keeping track of kicks can provide early warning signs of any complications and prompt medical attention if needed. If you notice any significant changes in movement or have concerns, don't hesitate to contact your healthcare provider for guidance and monitoring.