Is This Normal?

Hello, I'm currently near the end of week 6 (first pregnancy). Have so far not experienced any puking or nausea (but the thought of certain food like fish, brown rice, pork make me wanna puke - food that I used to like). Also did not experience fatigue like what most people mentioned. Is this normal at all? Doubting whether I'm really preggie ?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey don’t worry! My SIL was pregnant with twins and did not experience any pregnancy symptoms at all! So lucky! I started feeling nauseated from Week 6 onwards and fatigue only came in when I am at Week 9 now. Ah I just want to sleep all day everyday. 🥴 And food aversions are still part of my daily life now. Just living with it. You’re okay, Mummy!

Read more

No vomiting sign already very thank god.. Those puke until give birth is really poor thing.. Count on your blessing on ur body.. Lol . Each pregnancy is differnt too.. Maybe next pregnancy u will puke mad if your baby naughty. My first child nothing at all same like u.. Second pregnancy feel hint of neausea occasionally.. but fade of after 3rd month.

Read more

It’s normal. Everyone responds to pregnancy differently. I am at 25 weeks now and did not experience any nausea, vomiting or cravings. Grateful for that!

Thành viên VIP

Hey mummy! :) if you dun experience nausea or fatigue, other mummies might even envy you! Haha. Trust me, its the feeling that you wish were not here.

Thành viên VIP

Congrats mama! Don’t worry, different people experience different symptoms

Influencer của TAP

sure possible... awesome for you 😍

normal, every pregnancy is different

Thành viên VIP

normal!

Thành viên VIP

normal