I am 2 months pregnant. I just saw blood spotting on my undergarments. Am I having a miscarriage?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Bleeding and spotting during the first 2-3 months of your pregnancy is a not unusual and it happens in about 1 in 5 pregnancies. This can be due to 1. Breakthrough bleeding, which happens when pregnancy hormones cover up your usual menstrual cycle, but that cycle continues for a while. You may have this bleeding more than once. 2 Implantation bleeding, which may happen when the fertilised egg implants in your uterus (womb). It's thought that this is less common than breakthrough bleeding. 3. Your softening cervix and a raw area that forms (cervical erosion or ectropion). Bleeding can also be linked to vaginal or cervical infection, or a harmless growth (polyp). These three conditions could all result in bleeding if your cervix has been chafed, for example, during sex. An actual miscarriage is more likely if there is bright red blood, usually heavier than a period, together with cramping. However, if you are unsure and worried, you can visit your Gynae for a check out. http://www.babycentre.co.uk/x2313/why-do-i-have-light-bleeding-in-early-pregnancy

Read more

In my first pregnancy something similar happened to me, I was bleeding all day, I never threw blood in the toile but I saw blood in the toilet paper, and at the end of the day I decided to go to ER and it was too late because I had lost my baby and I was 11 weeks pregnant. That happened in 2015. Now that I'm pregnant again happened to me when I was 9 weeks pregnant I went to ER fast and had my cervix a little open. So I recommend that you go to your Doctor or ER as soon as possible. because every woman is different.

Read more

Well I did have the same issue, spotting in my 1st trimester for few times. And everytime doctor told me everything was fine, however the spotting bothers me a lot. So the fifth time I had spotting, it was like the size of 20cent. Doctor take a vaginal swab and the result was that there was bacteria infection, so he gave me antibiotic for 5 days. God bless, no more spotting after that. My advise is keep calm and visit your gynae/OB.. Do not assume the worst ok honey

Read more

I did have some spotting also during this same period in my pregnancy. Although it is common and may not be dangerous, but it is worthy for some concern. Please go to your gynae immediately especially if your spotting is bright red. During my spotting I was advised to be on bed rest, she also prescribed me with some hormone pills to stop the bleeding. I could only move about when the spotting had stopped and I was advised not to travel overseas.

Read more

Pls do see a doctor for check up. It doesnt mean have miscarried d baby yet.it all depends.I experiend dis whn i was pregnant with my first child but.It went on till i was 4 months gone & the size of my stomach keept increasing as d day went by& to till i got to d 8th month to d extent i was using sanitary pads.But to d glory of God, i gave birth to a healthy bouncing baby boy exactly first week at 9th month💃💃

Read more
5y trước

Woow thats nice

Thành viên VIP

Spotting is usually not a cause for alarm. 50% of women who bleed during their pregnancies eventually give birth to healthy babies, so you shouldn't be too worried. However, you may ring up your gynae and describe your symptoms to her just for a peace of mind. http://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancy-concerns/spotting-during-pregnancy/

Read more

I just had my spotting last weekend. I called the doctor RIGHT AWAY and hurried me in the hospital. It saved me and my baby. Well that's the first thing you must do. CALL YOUR DOCTOR/OB RIGHT AWAY and follow the instruction. It was a threatened abortion so always be cautious.

Although some of the women experience spotting during their pregnancy, and turns out to be fine, you should alert your gynae asap. Gynae will check if the spotting due to medical conditions such as fibroid, low placenta, unstable pregnancy and etc.

Influencer của TAP

I had that when I was 6 weeks pregnant as well. I was terrified. I had an ultrasound but everything was fine. My OB said it's fine as long as you don't experience cramp. Please go to your gp anyway just to make sure.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1701)