I am 8 weeks pregnant. And I just fell down a few steps on the stairs 30mins ago. I felt a sharp pain in my tummy and now, I just saw blood on my panties. Am I losing my baby?!! I'm really scared!!

39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hope you have seen a doctor already. A fall is certainly not something that you would want while you are pregnant. But it is may be that you had a minor accident and had a fall during pregnancy. We understand you must be quite distraught about it. n case you notice any of the signs listed below after you fall, make sure to go to the doctor and get yourself checked. Bleeding or spotting. Leakage of amniotic fluid. Early contractions which can lead to preterm labor. Excessive pain in the abdomen. Nil or reduced movements of the fetus. Dizziness or breathlessness.

Read more

You must call your doctor right away. I experienced spotting last saturday and called my doctor right away. Then they hurried me in the ER section of the hospital and examined me. I am on my 10th week now. Blessed that my baby is safe. I was admitted for 2days. Just an advice, any discomfort, or pain or anything, call or see your doctor right away because we talk about the life inside of you. Please don't waste time in saving your baby's life.

Read more

Please go and check with your gynae as soon as possible! The first trismeter is where your body is really fragile, and the fact that you said that you've seen spotting right after your fall is quite worrisome. Please go to the doctor and have yourself check as soon as possible as they would be in a better position to access you.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Its been awhile, i hope you are fine. Whenever you have fall during pregnancy, best to see the gynae to make sure the baby is well. As you are still in your first trimester. Spotting is a sign of unstable pregnancy. Please go to a doctor immediately for a quick check

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3395)

go to see the doctor asap, or just reach the doctors out to consult what you felt through a healthcare app which provides you the best doctor and gives you best advices, the app named halodoc

How do people get to post before they address to their current situation? It’s common sense to go to the hospital for an emergency like this

it’s hard to tell. you should go to your ob tomorrow. maybe she will ask you to undergo an ultrasound

It is the rule here in my country that with any fall, go to ER immediately. Did you fall on your tummy?

pls go see your doctor immediately and rest. i hope everythings okay. ill be praying for you.