Pregnant after miscarriage ?

Hello all I just had a miscarriage on 22nd May, my 2nd MC in 6 months :( I am still spotting a little but it’s dark blood. I want to know when we can start trying again so I went and took an ovulation test and the 2 lines were very obvious. I thought it was weird that I’m ovulating so quickly after the miscarriage. I then took a pregnancy test just to check and it shows positive! I think my hormones are just messed up at the moment :( Has anyone encountered this before ? #adviceappreciated

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your recent miscarriage, and I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you. It's understandable that you might be feeling a bit confused and overwhelmed by the rapid changes in your body after the miscarriage. First and foremost, it's important to take care of yourself both physically and emotionally during this time. If you haven't already, I would highly recommend seeking support from your healthcare provider to ensure that you are healing properly and to discuss any concerns about your hormone levels. It's not uncommon for women to ovulate fairly soon after a miscarriage, as the body is often quick to return to its normal menstrual cycle. However, the fact that you've also received a positive pregnancy test so soon after the miscarriage is definitely something to discuss with your healthcare provider. They will be able to provide you with the best advice and guidance on next steps. In the meantime, be kind to yourself and give yourself the time and space you need to process everything that's happened. And remember, you're not alone - there are many women who have gone through similar experiences and are here to support you. Take care and reach out for help when you need it. #support #selfcare #yourenotalone Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Gynae will always say can try again once your menses returns. I had 2 MC in 6 months too. After that I was so mentally drained in this ttc journey and discussed with husband that let’s just take a 6months break. I was also seeing tcm during that period to nurse my body - it is important to let our womb to completely heal. I got conceived again after and now in my 3rd trimester. Don’t give up mummy, pray that your time will come too🙂

Read more

Hi there. Sorry to hear about your loss. I had a similar situation like you, but i miscarried 2 times in a year. Best to wait for your first menstrual cycle to try again. Maybe at the moment, healing emotionally and mentally will be good too, to prepare for your next pregnancy. 💙

Yes your beta-HCG hormones may be still high after a miscarriage so that explains the positive pregnancy test. Do get a good rest physically & mentally then try again once ready. ❤️

yes after ur miscarriage your hormone are still high so hence the positive test. Give urself sometimes after u completely stop spotting than start trying again.

Influencer của TAP

🥺🙏💕

💕