My husband recently went to Thailand and I spoke to him about whether it is true that in Thailand and Pattaya men especially go to have sex. He said that yes most of them. Then I asked did he too have sex there? He obviously said, "no",but since I have always been quite blunt and in the face person, it happened to slip out of his mouth that they all had traditional Thai massage. I am doubting, he must have had sex too, because he otherwise also has a flirtatious nature. What do I do?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

what you do is not do anything about it and trying to read too much into things. so he went to Thailand and got a massage - why don't you leave it at that? or are you looking for something to come up especially so that it can stir up things? whatever the case, either ask him directly and get over it, or keep thinking and create trouble.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16254)

Well..if he wants to have sex outside marriage he can have it in India too! You have to give him a benefit of doubt. Its not necessary that all men who go to Thailand end up having sex!

If your husband has said no then take him for his word. Do not unnecessarily doubt him and cause problems where there are none.