How early can you catch on that you're pregnant? What are are signs and symptoms to look out for? Whats the earliest sign to notice?

147 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

una kong nalaman na buntis ako nung 3months na si baby sa tummy ko. naranasan ko pa nun laging pagsusuka,sakit ng ulo,pagod,antok,cravings tsyaka tinatamad ako maligo nun. nag delay ako ng period ng 2months pero akala ko lang may sakit ako nun. nag try kami ng mr. ko mag pregnancy test. 5 times kami nag try at lahat yon positive, pero di kami naniniwala :3 kaya nung naka 3months si baby at di ko na talaga kaya ang pag susuka. nag sabi na ako sa mom ko na ipaultrasound ako para matapos na pag susuka ko. 5 kilos ang nawala sa timbang ko nun :< at yun 7 half months na ako now.❤

Read more

Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via ([email protected]) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

Read more
Thành viên VIP

tbh, i never knew im pregnant since my period ia not too normal but normally 42hari sekali. so based on calendar, i missed period dua hari. masa tu dah rasa mcm ada tanda pregnant.. bila check clearblue upt, almost 5weeks already! but gugur masa week11 since baby tak jd 😌 pastu now rasa mcm nak sangat kalau boleh taw pregnant tu lagi awal. boleh jaga 🙂 1st pregnancy tu rasa mcm lewat sangat taw (padahal missed period baru dua hri) sampaikan dah cat 1rumah before check upt 😌

Read more
5y trước

Ade simptom pape x before gugur tu?

I noticed that I felt that my body was weak and lazy. Then as the time goes by, I thought it was just my hyper acidity that causes me to vomit but the color dark yellow. The following day it's again the same. I've waited for another month to confirm if I am already concieving. And YES! I am finally pregnant when the PT shown two lines. I went to soronologist right away to know how many weeks am I already pregnant and WOW! 6weeks and 6days already. 😊

Read more

After I realized na 3 months na along delayed.. 2months delay kasi sakin is normal since I have pcos.. Ngpt aq last yr Dec ngpositive, then pnta agad sa ob for check up and lab test, walang nakita sa tvs q.. Sabi ng ob that could be maxado pang maaga to detect the pregnancy inside me or false positive lang.. I was advice to repeat scan after a month, then Un, mgtwo months na nga c baby and meron na xang heartbeat ❤️🤗

Read more
2y trước

wow sis congrats sakin it's almost 2months na still negative pa din ung test irregular din period ko pero d umaabot ng 2monx

I noticed around 3-4 weeks pregnant! One morning I woke up to a moment of sharp pain (something like menstrual cramps). I took a look in the calendar and got suspicious. The cramps continued for a couple more days but it was still too early to tell for sure! My period was getting late but the pregnancy test was negative so I had to wait and repeat a couple days later. When it turned out positive, I wasn't even surprised ^_^"

Read more

In my experience after 2 days of conception on my expected ovulation, I felt feverish and a bit of a hot flush but my temperature was fine. - few days later my boobs were sore - felt tiredness right after conception and throughout the first trimester - pelvic pain or discomfort on my right side only. It's more of a pulling sensation, not stabbing or throbbing this is during my expected period. Currently 21 weeks now.

Read more

For issues demanding for urgent professional hacking services,Such as Changing of School/University grade, Erasing of Criminal records, increasing your credit score, website,email or social media hacks, etc. contact [email protected] No risk factor is involve , they are professional hackers and and give you approximately 100% clean job without trace!! WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

4-5months na kasi my first trimester akala ko ay may gastric ulcer ako kasi suka talaga minu minuto for 3 months, diko nmn na sya morning sickness kasi grabe talaga naranasan ko. then nung 4-5 okay na ko pero napansin ko nmn lumalaki tyan ko, nagworry ako na baka may sakit ako sa bituka, nag PT at malabo yung isang line yung isa malinaw then ultrasound and confirmed 5 months pregnant

Read more
5y trước

Hi,dami lng tanong so sa mga months na di mo alam na buntis ka, kumakain ka ng kahit anong food?ksi pagka alam mo buntis kna pag buntis madami na bawal kainin...

I'm on 8 weeks...I feel very tired all the time, micro sleep in the car which is never been beforee...and then, every night I always go to the toilet for pee .and I feel my breast is soo in pain when my husband hug me tightly😆 At first I thought I have some illnesses..pheww thank god Im pregnant!!! Alhamdulillahh

Read more