How early can you catch on that you're pregnant? What are are signs and symptoms to look out for? Whats the earliest sign to notice?

148 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Breasts were really sensitive, was getting cramps that were similar to period cramps, always felt warmer and always exhausted even if my job isn't very physical, my poor husband had to deal with my insane mood swings too lol I wasn't expecting to be pregnant and thought my period was off the chart again because i used to have PCOS but turns out i was actually pregnant.

Read more

Hi po. ask ko lang po kasi June 10, July 10 po ang period ko then nabago sya ng July 31- 1st week ng august. Last contact po is after mens, Nag PT po ako netong august 20, negative naman po. August 25, nagtaka lang po ako kasi dinugo ako na parang mens talaga, wala lang siyang clot at 2days lang po. 29&30 spotting po. Kelan po ako kaya dapat magkaroon?

Read more

Well besides u missing ur periods u cn hv increased sensitivity to certain smells especially perfumes, feel weird especially in the morning..... Morning sickness which cn b vomiting, nausea etc... Or hv cramps as a sign of ur uterus growing nd den hv migraines especially in 1st trimestre. U wil most definitely not like certain foods

Read more

Nausea, back pain, bloating, urat2 dkt tangan timbul, suami mengidam pula mcm², very emotional, white discharge (supposedly no discharge), itchy skin (leg). I got all this 1 week after menstrual period done. Dlm hati cakap, mungkin sy pregnant kot. Tp tetap tunggu missed period. And yeahh alhamdulillah pregnant 6 weeks now. 😊

Read more

I didnt really have any signs. I felt like I was slightly bloated but didn't think much of it. At 3 weeks pregnant I had a can of alcohol and made it not even half way before having breathing problems and unsettled stomach. That was what made me go to doctors and they did test to confirm

My best friend told me she suspected that she was preggers a little after 2 weeks. Besides the missed period and a touch of nausea, she said that her breasts were oddly painful and not sure if it is related, but she swore that her nipples were darker in colour and seem slightly "bigger".

As early as 3days. I am delayed for just only 3days. Then i tried home PT. Then shoot. I am pregnant. Hahaha. I felt so tired before trying my PT which is not usual to me. Tired and just kept on eating. I even ate buffet for almost 4hrs, just kept on eating before having my PT.

A week after my last period, I started craving for Soursop milk shake and started hating white rice 😂 I experienced vomitting, diarrhea and dizzyness every single day. took me 5 weeks to ask my hubby to buy a pregnancy kit and later went to an OB-Gyne to confirm haha!

in case of my first baby, we found out in the 5th week. in case of my second baby, we found out in the 2nd week!!!! i think the earliest signs are tenderness in your breasts and a weird queasy feeling. these are the earliest signs, even before you miss your periods.

Mine on 3 weeks. I got sore breast and weird pinch on my lower. When I check at the first, I was negative but after 3 days I check again I got 2 lines but the other one is faint line. And check again with clear blue. Alhamdulillah pregnant for 3 weeks on that day 🥰