How early can you catch on that you're pregnant? What are are signs and symptoms to look out for? Whats the earliest sign to notice?

147 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m not the first person to suffer this fate, but hopefully I can be the last by spreading the word about “VALOR HACK DIGITAL ASSET RECOVERY” and how they saved me from the biggest mistake of my life. If you meet someone on a dating website or app and they urge you to invest in crypto, VALOR HACK DIGITAL ASSET RECOVERY TEAM said it is likely a scam and also the Department of Justice says investment fraud is the most costly scam across the country, with 3.31 billion in losses reported in 2022 to the FBI’s Internet Crime complaint Center.Pig Butchering and other crypto scams also increased 183% from 2021 - to $2.57 billion in reported losses last year, working with the FBI only delays a possible recovery attempt with the right Team as they have hardly recorded any suucesful asset retrieval. It’s human nature. People want company and online romances have blossomed as more people use dating applications and social media to build relationships, “IRS Officials” said this last year Nov in an alert to consumers marking International Fraud Awareness Week that included the Slogan “Don’t. Get. Butchered. Coined from the famous Chinese “Pig Butchering”. Has a Company treated you unfairly ? VALOR HACK DIGITAL ASSET RECOVERY TEAM will be your Flash Point as this team is capable of keeping these so called scammers in check and recovering every single dollar you invested. You’ll be able to file a complaints through this means; * Email: valorhaq @ g m ail Co m . * Telegram: Valorhaq_HQ I have had no access to my 5BTC since May 2023 and has searched for help ever since, only recently discovering VALOR HACK DIGITAL ASSET RECOVERY TEAM.I have been looking and looking and nobody seems to want to help or anything.VALOR HACK RECOVERY TEAM has been nothing but GODSENT as your voice will be heard and asset retrieval is guaranteed.

Read more

They are heartless scammers, they ruined my life, by making me develop interest to invest my hard earned money. I deposited 10.7850 euros in June 2020, which was later turned to 98,908.00 euros including my pay out bonus, there was an impressive improvement in few days, 2 months later I had a car accident and needed money to pay my insurance access, Suddenly I was sent from Pillar to post, i tried reaching out to them to collect the money i invested to pay off my debts, they cut the live chats and got harassed from 1 to the other, until they told me I will forever be poor, then i realized that i was being scammed. I just wanted my money back! I was advised by a friend to seek for help from a recovery management to assist me recover my invested funds, God so kind i was able to reach out to a recovery guru VIA [email protected] or what'sapp +1 (507) 414-7049, i was able to recover my funds with the help of Mr JAMESMCKAYWIZARD his an expert on crypto/forex and bitcoin recovery, I feel obligated to recommend him and his team, their recovery strategies, and for working relentlessly to help recover my funds. feel free to reach out to him via his email address: [email protected] or what'sapp +1 (507) 414-7049, and will guide you on how to recover your invested capital, i advise everyone to be careful with this heartless stealing people.

Read more

Life comes with different experiences I don't know what you have experience but this is my short testimony, I am happy typing this because I have peace in my marriage again and all thanks to a great man called Dr Peter, he is a powerful spell caster that help reconcile the dispute between me and my husband with a love spell, my husband left home and live with another woman for 7 months without caring for me and our 4 years daughter, financially I am fine but I need the tender care of a man, I beg him to come back home several times but nothing work out, I even asked his elder sister to help me beg him which didn't work out. So one day I read a testimony of a woman who described how Dr Peter helped her stop her husband from divorcing her with a love spell so I took his contact and explained my problems to him, he told me what is needed for the love spell and which I did so then after 48hours time my husband came back home begging for my forgiveness so that was how my marriage was saved. if you need his help do not hesitate to contact him on his Email: [email protected] for any problem bothering your heart and he will get them solved for you, you can also contact him on his WhatsApp number +1 [984] 409-2762 and Facebook page https://web.facebook.comdrpeterspellcaster22 website: https://drpeterspellcasters.wordpress.com

Read more

I want to testify to everyone on how my husband and i got children after our 5 years of marriage. we got married and we could not conceive a child we have been to several hospitals for checking and the doctors always say that we are okay that nothing is wrong with us, we have been hoping for a child, my husband was beginning to keep late night outside and pressure from the family for him to marry another wife and divorce me, i was always crying and weeping because i was loosing my marriage. so i visited my friend in Florida and she told me that she also have been through this same situation but she got her help of getting pregnant from a Herbal Doctor of fertility,, so she told me that she will connect me to the Herbal Doctor and he will prepare a FERTILITY HERBAL SOAP for me to have my own child, i spent 4days with her in Florida and we both email the Herbal Doctor and he said i should bring all my information to him and he said in 3days the Fertility soap will be prepared and he will send/ship it to me through UPS, after I used it as he instructed, so i waited and i went back made love with my husband and i conceive. so i am very grateful to the Herbal Doctor for his help and miracle that help me save my marriage. please for same help getting pregnant, contact him on [email protected]

Read more

AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I'm ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. my partner had a fertility test about a year ago and his sperm were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional Priest ink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know i'm slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunt, then i contact the man on this email: [email protected] , after three months the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you Priest Babaka for helping me get a baby, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: [email protected] or Facebook at priestly.babaka if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

Read more

Hi everyone, after 10 years of playing lotto game i am finally living my dream life, all thanks to Dr Dominion i will never forget that great man never in my entire life, i am who i am today all because of him he gave me a winning numbers to play and he prepared a lotto winning spell for me that helped me won the powerball jackpot. friend and I stopped at the party store that day to buy some Lottery, I bought a couple scratch offs and decided to get one Mega Millions ticket and one Powerball ticket, too. I was at work the next morning when my friend FaceTimed me and asked me if I had checked my ticket because the news was saying the winning ticket was bought at the Huron Plaza Liquor. I got off the phone and went to my truck to get the ticket. After I checked it, all could do was scream. Everyone from work came running to check on me. Once I got calmed down, my boss made sure I was able to get a ride home because there was no way I would be able to drive after learning I was a multi-millionaire. thank you so much Dr Dominion for what you have done for my entire generations, i will forever be grateful. if you want to win it big you can reach out to him on his info: Email: [email protected] website: https://drdominiontemple.com WhatsApp: +16574277820 c

Read more

Hi everyone, after 10 years of playing lotto game i am finally living my dream life, all thanks to Dr Dominion i will never forget that great man never in my entire life, i am who i am today all because of him he gave me a winning numbers to play and he prepared a lotto winning spell for me that helped me won the powerball jackpot. friend and I stopped at the party store that day to buy some Lottery, I bought a couple scratch offs and decided to get one Mega Millions ticket and one Powerball ticket, too. I was at work the next morning when my friend FaceTimed me and asked me if I had checked my ticket because the news was saying the winning ticket was bought at the Huron Plaza Liquor. I got off the phone and went to my truck to get the ticket. After I checked it, all could do was scream. Everyone from work came running to check on me. Once I got calmed down, my boss made sure I was able to get a ride home because there was no way I would be able to drive after learning I was a multi-millionaire. thank you so much Dr Dominion for what you have done for my entire generations, i will forever be grateful. if you want to win it big you can reach out to him on his info: Email: [email protected] website: https://drdominiontemple.com WhatsApp: +16574277820 a

Read more

Hi everyone, after 10 years of playing lotto game i am finally living my dream life, all thanks to Dr Dominion i will never forget that great man never in my entire life, i am who i am today all because of him he gave me a winning numbers to play and he prepared a lotto winning spell for me that helped me won the powerball jackpot. friend and I stopped at the party store that day to buy some Lottery, I bought a couple scratch offs and decided to get one Mega Millions ticket and one Powerball ticket, too. I was at work the next morning when my friend FaceTimed me and asked me if I had checked my ticket because the news was saying the winning ticket was bought at the Huron Plaza Liquor. I got off the phone and went to my truck to get the ticket. After I checked it, all could do was scream. Everyone from work came running to check on me. Once I got calmed down, my boss made sure I was able to get a ride home because there was no way I would be able to drive after learning I was a multi-millionaire. thank you so much Dr Dominion for what you have done for my entire generations, i will forever be grateful. if you want to win it big you can reach out to him on his info: Email: [email protected] website: https://drdominiontemple.com WhatsApp: +16574277820 sw

Read more

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga Michael to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr Michael. Well, his email is [email protected] and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

Read more

Getting back my ex lover was never easy until I read good reviews about Dr Paul love spell portion. My Boyfriend left the house without a note or a word and never returned or replies to my text. I tried all possible means to reach out to him but nothing i was depressed and devastated because I and my lover had just a baby together. It became more horrible when I found out he was seeing another lady in our neighborhood. I tried many two online spell casters they couldn’t help me out until last month my colleague at work told me about Dr Paul love spell and I decided to give it a trial i contacted this love spell caster he told me what to do i did everything and he told me in less than 24 hours my lover will be back to me. Like a dream come true it worked for me and my lover texted me and returned home, no stress No side effects. I will want anyone here having relationship/marriage issues should contact Dr Paul now. facebook.com/Drpaulpowerfulworks WhatsApp +234 802 699 3268 Email; [email protected] https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4WMDIPARhyI

Read more
Post reply image