Signs of labour

Hello Mommies, what was the sign/signs of labour for you? How did you know it's time? It's my first time and a bit worried if I miss out on reaching hospital in time or reach too early ?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I had bloody show in the morning and then started to feel the contraction after dinner. I went to hospital when I feel I can hardly walk anymore. Dr. asked me to wait at home because the dilation is only 2cm but I told him the pain is unbearable. So he admitted me and I gave birth soon after that. Water break when dilation is about 5cm

Read more
Thành viên VIP

My water bag leaked abit in the early morning at 9am and then by 2pm i felt like im peeing alot. 😂 called my gynae and he told me to make my way to the hospital. The night before it burst i just had this instinct that im going to go into labour the next day.

4y trước

Wow.. I hope my instincts can guide me too 😀

Super Mom

Contractions only started an hour or so when i was in thr delivery ward after my water bag broke..my was a gush of liquid, not just leaking or trickling down 😅i took a shower before heading to the hospital

Mine is after cervix check (1cm dilated) at week 38, bloody show appears 2 hours later and dilation 3 cm. Got admitted. Gynae break waterbag to expedite labour within 8 hours

4y trước

I went hungry the whole day. Can only eat bf the next day.. wasnt prepared with my toiletries and chargers. Hub had to rush home and bring my dog over to my parents while I'm in labour ward.

mine was 40+1.. around 1.20am had bloody show and contractions after.. went to hospital around 7am

I was induced so the water bag leaks, it will be like uncontrollable urine all over the floor.

Thành viên VIP

Thank you all 👍 It really helped 😊

Thành viên VIP

bloody show and regular contractions

contractions and bloody show

Influencer của TAP

Contractions and water bag burst