Did your husband change when you get married and started to have a baby? In what way? My husband is not the sweet type and since we got married he started to be less affectionate. Being in a long distance relationship, the more he dislikes being checked or asked where he is and what he is doing. He's a man of lies, which would be about many things like he bought a new phone with no plans of telling me. I know there's no third party involve. I just miss us being together. I miss the spark, the laughters especially now that we have a child.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Both husband and wife change after the baby. The husband may not change as much because having a baby takes more out of a woman physically as well as emotionally. On the other hand, the husband sometimes just holds the tag of being a father for quite a while. Sometimes this extends till the baby actually starts demanding his attention. My husband did not change after the baby till she turned almost 3 or 4 years. After the baby he behaved like a carefree bachelor because taking care of the baby primarily was my responsibility. He would do most of the things where money was required like getting diapers for her or throwing g a birthday party for her. Just recently he has become a real father to her and started playing a role if a father in her life. Sadly Some men do take time to behave and rake the responsibility.

Read more

I really feel for you as I understand how frustration sets in when your husband becomes so reckless in his behaviour towards you and the family as whole. I still deal with issues as this with him and sometimes, he realises he mistakes and apologises, ensuring that it would not happen again and then there are times when he is the careless person as he is. I suggest, talk to him and make him realise how his attitude is taking a toll on you. Also if he is into the habit of lying then the problem has no end. Men who lie have an excuse for everything and know how to make a fool of the woman. I suggest that try to sort issues with him openly. Don't beat around the bush and discuss your problems and find their solutions with him, head on.

Read more

Many times men are like babies themselves. They do feel neglected too. We are often busy with baby, isnt that obvious. Then again, maybe your husband needs you. Why would you say he is a man of lies? You need to talk to him. If you are going to have a negative minset it wint work. Talk to him and find out how he has been feeling with an open mind. Listen and hear him with your heart.

Read more

Yes he did. He comes home earlier than the usual and he brings pasalubong everyday too.