What do you do when you are so dead tired but you still have a ton of work to complete? Any advise on how to juggle work, deadlines and motherhood?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This is what that is practiced in my department. We have a common understanding within the department that once we have left the office, there will be no mention of ongoing work projects. We also will not contact those on leave unless it is the last and only option (i.e. the person on leave is the ONLY one with the information needed to solve a critical issue). With that, work issues are left at work and all of us can focus on our personal stuff once we leave the workplace. The same applies for when we are at work. We will be all focused and in "work mode" during the time spent in the office. If there is any emergency to attend to, we will take urgent leave and not let our personal issue affect our time at work. This way, we give our best and have a healthy work-life balance. Always remember that there is always work to do and you could continue the next day when you are in office. :) Try speaking to your colleagues to see if something could be worked out. If work is getting too demanding, have a chat with your husband and your boss to see if you could switch to some form of a part-time arrangement (if it is a viable option for you). Take some time to consider this as all are important aspects of your life but you must be wary not to get burnt out.

Read more

When you're at work, try as best as you can to be dead focus on work. It will be hard thinking about baby at home but if you've left your child in the care of your parents, a nanny or at daycare, assure yourself (try!) that your child is in good hands and focus on getting your daily tasks completed by the end of the day. Prioritise your work -- which is urgent and which can be pushed back for a while. Avoid bringing work home if possible. Draw a clear boundary between home and work. Once you're at home (after work, weekend, holidays), concentrate on your kids and family fully. I notice that my friends who bring work home will bring it back undone or done at a not-so-good quality -- which defeats the purpose of bringing work home in the first place. Catch up on sleep as much as you can, especially over the weekend and keep healthy with a nutritious diet :) Instead of having to choose between prioritising work and home, I think prioritising the duties of both arenas separately is a much better way to go.

Read more

Although there's no secret recipe to balancing work and motherhood, there are thousands of women out there who have learned to do it successfully, women who've taken on this challenge before us and have come out on top. know for a fact that any one solution won't work for everyone. But I've found some common themes among the successful working moms that I know, and here are their 10 tips for being both a terrific mom and business owner. 1. Get--and stay--organized. 2. Have a plan. 3. Work with your family, not against them 4. Think nap to nap, not 9 to 5 5. Stay ahead of the game. 6. Suzy Homemaker who? 7. Schedule a mommy day. 8. Stay focused, and don't get sidetracked. 9. Get help from your partner, then thank him for it. 10. Take care of yourself

Read more

First of all, accept that you have to rebalance your work and life and that it's okay that you can't probably complete the same work amount than before. Your to work smarter to avoid working as hard as before. It's all about discipline and starting to say no more often and consciously than before.

Normally I will rush to do my work whenever baby is asleep or when I have some help i.e. parents looking after baby. Or I will stay up for one night to do what I must finish so that I don't have to break into parts to do as I will get lazy and drag it longer.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4253)