Acid reflux & vomit

Hi all, am at week 34 now. Suddenly encountered acid reflux last night and i only felt better and able to sleep after I vomited. Today vomited again and no appetite to eat anything. Anyone had similar experiences? Appreciate if can share tips to overcome these.. as I’m FTM, I hope this is normal and won’t impact baby… pls advise! Thanks.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing acid reflux and vomiting at week 34 of your pregnancy. Many pregnant women experience these symptoms, so you are not alone. It's great that you reached out for tips to overcome this discomfort. To help with acid reflux, try eating smaller, more frequent meals instead of large ones. Avoid lying down right after eating and limit spicy or acidic foods. You can also elevate your head while sleeping to reduce the symptoms. As for vomiting, sipping on ginger tea or sucking on ice chips may help soothe your stomach. Make sure to stay hydrated too. It's important to mention your symptoms to your healthcare provider to ensure that they are not impacting your baby. They may be able to provide additional advice or recommend safe medications to alleviate your discomfort. Remember, every pregnancy is different, and what works for one person may not work for another. Hang in there, and I hope you start feeling better soon! Take care. Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Yup! I had acid reflux a lot throughout my first and third tri. I did try to avoid eating spicy food and eating small meals throughout the day. Sometimes I still do feel like puking, and I just do it so that I feel relief. But I try not to as much as I can. Sometimes gaviscon works too

Yep, acid reflux is normal. U can take Gaviscon for this, it will help.

Influencer của TAP

🙏💕

💕

💕