Ask the Expert Series: Why is it Important to Count Kicks During Pregnancy?

Hello everyone! 👋 I am Dr Peter Wang, MBBS, Anchor Doctor at Speedoc. 👨🏻‍⚕️ As a healthcare professional and a parent, I understand that the health and well-being of your little one is of utmost importance. Hence, I am hosting this session to discuss key topics such as the vital role in monitoring your baby’s health and care tips that aim to support your physical and mental well-being as you embrace parenthood. 🌺💖 Kindly leave your questions in the comments section below. I will do my best to respond to every question! 💡🗣️ Topic: Why is it Important to Count Kicks During Pregnancy? 🤰 Date: Wednesday, 16 August 2023 Time: 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm

Ask the Expert Series: Why is it Important to Count Kicks During Pregnancy?
20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How do factors like water intake, food intake influence fetal movement patterns?

9mo trước

Food intake: High blood sugar levels might lead to increased fetal movements, while low blood sugar levels could lead to decreased movements. Water intake: Dehydration can lead to reduced amniotic fluid levels, which might create less space for the baby to move. Drinking enough water can help maintain a healthy amniotic fluid level, allowing the baby to move more freely.