2 months old baby

Hi mummy any of your 2 months old baby took less nap in the afternoon? is it ok to take less nap?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

ME! my LO is 2month old and is taking very little nap. Im ok with it as long shes not overtired. I'll still try to put her to nap in the day once i see her rubbing her eyes etc. at night, i start her bedtime at 7-830pm, depending on her day time nap. she sleeps well but not yet STTN

Super Mom

Up to 1 year baby's sleep should be on demand, don't worry about schedules or how many naps but just watch your baby's signs and make sure they don't get overtired and cranky.

My baby take random naps ranging from 15-20mins for 2-4 times a day to 3-4 hours straight 1 time a day. I think it’s okay but maybe temper will not be that good.

Thành viên VIP

Depends on baby's behaviour the rest of the time. At 2 months, they still need at least 2 to 3 naps during the daytime.

Maybe you can make sure the environment is comfortable(no noise) for your baby, to ensure baby sleep more longer .

Influencer của TAP

Sleeping is important for nb. Usually they sleep most of the time. I just let my baby sleep

Yeah I remember my baby reducing nap time around that age too

Yes. Baby will start to sleep longer hrs at night.

Super Mom

After 5pm no napping so that at night sleep more

Influencer của TAP

as long as the sleeping time adds up