Send me some love mummies☹️☹️☹️

Hi mummies, I’m alone in the room while baby is sleeping. I just wanna rant things out. I’ve got no one to talk to, even my husband, and this feeling sucks. We both are having different opinions lately and tent to quarrel after that, not talking to each other for the next few days nor even a text msg or phone call for the day. My hubby is holding onto a work permit now awaiting for his PR….. which makes him feeling moody lately as things don’t go well for us. I know I can’t do anything for now, I’m always the one who apologise after every quarrel or so, i gave in a lot but why my man can’t. At times like this I really wanna stay out but no, I’ve got a infant with me, who’s gonna take care of my child when I’m not around. Men can just go out whole day ignore whatsoever when they reach home, shake leg play phone! It’s never the same as before, before we had our first child, I don’t know why, I’m lose too☹️ Sorry for the wordy post, but I need some love from mummies, I can’t control myself wiping tears while typing….

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i can understand how u feel...my husband started gambling 3 months after i pregnant. I had do much stressed worrying how i going to pay bills i didnt even go for the hospital checkup cause no money in my pregnancy i only go 4 times. Gave birth alone in hospital was discharge 3 days later. Went home, the house so messy he didnt even bother to wash his cups. The same day that i was discharge baby couldnt drink milk so i go back to hospital n stay there with baby 4 days she had jaundice. Again i alone he only come at night to give me food. I had 2nd degree tear n didnt took medicine cause i forget medication at home. I have taken care of my daughter day n night with no help. I almost wanted to jump down with baby cause i had no sleep i couldnt function. Somehow i keep telling myself 1 more day...Now my daughter is 4 years old, i learnt the biggest lesson in life. When s*** hits the roof only ur family members will help. Now i still pretend that things are good. He doesnt know that im already planning to divorce him.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Hello. Hugs. I can totally relate to you. You know sometimes talking to each other and express how you feel will definitely be better than keeping it to yourself. I was like you too, hiding myself in the room and constantly asking myself why does he not understand the s*** I went through. I gave birth to our baby and I need to do everything by myself without any help from him. Though he did help a lil but it’s not enough for me. Then when covid hits, his job was affected and then with our newborn at that time, it can be overwhelming for the two of us more so for me. So each time when there’s a quarrel I would always say sorry not just because I’m wrong, it’s just because I don’t wanna prolong any quarrels, so sick and tired of it. We quarrelled almost everyday! If you need someone to talk please do hit me up. My insta is giinqer

Read more

Hugs! It’s important that your hubs able to see that you have given into him a lot so far…sometimes it can become a blind spot for him. likewise, he may have different perspective of how he has contributed to your family that maybe a blind spot to you also…he may also be facing some stress, known or unknown to you. It’s good to have deep, honest conversations between both of you & able to express out your different perspectives, then come to a conclusion and action plan forward. A marriage is team work, to go far you must go together as a team. It can be more challenging with new kids in the house, so all the more is important to work on yourselves as a couple. ❤️❤️

Read more

Hello! 🫂! You are not alone. And kudos for being a strong women 💪🏼 You can go through this. It’s good to rant and let it out. Clear your mind and be positive! Have a slow talk with your husband once both of you cooled down. Pretty sure he wants the best for both of you and baby too. ❤️

If there’s no one to talk to, try writing out or typing out to vent your anger n release your emotions. If not, pen your thoughts n feelings and write as a letter to your hubby. You can divert your attention by doing something that u like. Like sewing, drawing, playing music, etc. Stay strong!

Sending Love~~~ Be strong for your baby and for yourself. There are support group for mummies around, do find a way to rant out and find a hobby you would enjoy. PR takes a long time to be approved, more so under current situation. Seek help from MP if possible/needed.

All mummies, we have come to the end of the relationship, hubby decides for divorce. Thank you all for leaving down comments, I felt so much love from you all! 😘 he gave up on this family, leaving me and my 5mo boy😖 I cried till no tears, I’m so tired😔

Influencer của TAP

hugsss. if u need someone to talk to can insta me as well erfhina90. rant out is better than keep it to urself. we can support each other by listen to each other and gv advises. cheer up mommy, think abt ur child then it surely will make u feel better XOXO

Influencer của TAP

🤗 hugs!!! you have your child who loves you so very much!! trust me, the moment your baby smile at you or just want you, you don’t care about anything in the world! hang it there sister

Hugsss stay strong mummy. Things will go well eventually. Keep ur spirit up and stay positive!