Feeling Bad

I been feeling very tired during my pregnancy , currently in my 17 weeks . Feeling giddy , nauseous , lower abdominal cramps/pain sometimes during the day. And I got no mood to work at all, but I can’t keep taking MC / leave as I have used up quite a bit of it during my 1st 2 mths of my pregnancy as I have very bad morning sickness. Now sometimes I will force myself to go work when I’m not feeling well which only make myself depress more , some of my colleagues (who never get pregnant and is not married)understands me and will let me rest inside the office but some (who is a mother and father) don’t , they will just give you faces or give bad remarks when you rest inside or when you took MC/Leave ,and cause I’m working in service line which makes things worse and I don’t always get good customers and was even shouted at once when I’m at work . I still got 5more mths to go and I don’t know how long more I can endure . I’m really tired

343 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

i thought this is me but i don't recalled posting it. LOL yes... it's the same with me too. in front line working shift and will caused others inconvenience if i were to take leave. in all, i have taken 8 unpaid leave after i found out that i am pregnant. now i am in my 17 weeks too and have been feeling restless with bad backache, abdominal cramps especially since i hv 4 fibroids in me and the biggest is 9.1cm behind the womb. I have been feeling sooooo tired and we have to sleep on our left side thruout which i am not used to hence the backache. i can't help at times to lie straight on my back but its not good for the baby. i feel so cranky at times & restless too especially when my hubby work night shift and i am all alone at home... I do have an understanding Team Leader & Manager but i feel guilty at times if i were not able to come to work. Don't want them to feel like i am taking advantage but then i am the one taking unpaid leave ..... so..... i really hope all this will pass soon...

Read more

Dear all mummies , I’m the mummy who posted this . I thought I’m the one going through all this and it’s me who is the one that is giving problem to my work. Apologize many times to my colleagues but it doesn’t seems to make them happy at all. And recently there is a chance for promotion and heard that the chance won’t be given to me cause I will be going for maternity plus I been taking MC / HL. The chance is given to someone who is more junior den me . Felt quite disappointed. And I realize no matter how much hard work I’ve put in before my pregnancy , it doesn’t seems to be taken into consideration. But anyway , I’m left with -2weeks to welcome my newborn. All the other mummies who is going through what I’m going through, please please stay strong and just take leave or HL or MC or even unpaid if you think you need a rest . I think our baby and our health is definitely more important den anything else . Jia you !

Read more
4y trước

I feel you.. Im on my 17 weeks also. I advise you not to give so Much attention to them. Try to focus more on your work errands, instead of apologizing to them apologize to your baby because he felt what you feel during those times. i am also going through the same environment as you. But i try to focus on my work errands and now they are going to raise my position (Im sales Rep) .

that's nice to hear that your colleagues have care for you.. I am also pregnant 17w6d. Iam also having pain & aches, tiredness and nausea.. but my team leader (a mother of two) is no care for me and she always telling me that there is "no special treatment for pregnant" in our office. she always making me feel isolated since I become pregnant tho she new that i really planned this pregnancy (2nd child) .now I am depressed and worries that once I take my Maternity Leave for 2-3 months. she told me that I will no longer be part of their team since that months will abandoned my job so they decided to replace me as soon as possible I take my leave. I feel so down coz this job is the only I have to support my child's need , I can't lean on my husband salary because it's not enough to support us (a lot of expenses plus his support for his ILL mother). Idk what will happen after I gave birth. If have still a job or already gone. 😔😔😔

Read more
3y trước

Be strong for your baby and your growing family! it is sad that your manager as a woman is not helping to lift other women but putting them down instead. please collect evidence of your manager ill-treating you. check the manpower rules in your country. if you're in singapore, employers by right are not supposed to fire pregnant women or women on maternity (unless they cite poor work performance in which case they better provide hard evidence). check if you can complain to HR and if not, to ministry of manpower. companies are usually careful not to hit headlines with bad maternity treatment. if they make u leave, demand appropriate compensation.

Hi your case is same with me. 1 st trimesters i am having bad morning sickness already meet doc and request for MC but they cant give it to me. Since i dont have any choice i had to take 2 weeks of unpaid leave.. While rest during this 2 weeks i keep received call and wassup from my colleague..keep asking about works and the sad is my bos also keep asking when i can came back to work coz nobody can do what i had do in my daily job. I work as sales assitant. So sad everybody cant understand how we are feeling. Even i came to office i dont fit to do any works. They cant understand us. I am so sad and frustrated this is my first baby why cant they give us some space to rest for a while..all this while, whenever my colleague having problems maternity leave.. Sick leave.. Long holiday.. I am the one that can do their works But when it come to us. Nobody will care. I am really dissapointed 😢

Read more

17 weeks na dn ako in my first trimester is so very hard for me di ako makakaen nanghina ako ng sobra at dumating sa point na pakiramdam ko gsto ko nlng mamatay sa sobrang hirap ko na i feel anxiety i talk to my friends i chat and it's normal daw di ko nman first time dahil second baby ko na to my first baby is girl mag 7 yrs old na sya bago masundan di ako ganito kaselan sknya unlike ngyon at dahil sa alaga ng asawa at anak ko sakin maging ng magulang ko second trimester nko 4months 17weeks and4 days today ! ngyon maganda na pakiramadam ko i do yoga exercise fb youtube watching movies. nakakain nko at nkkainom ng gamot ng maayos naging ok ako ng mabigyan ako ng reseta na para sa suka 30mins before meal need mo syang inumin para makakaen ka at di mo sya isuka saka ob-multivitamins .. every night i pray to god i say thank you for the whole day .😇😇

Read more

Hi dear, me too. Exactly the same. Im a receptionist and i have a team of 4. They are all mothers but none of them gave me supporting words, only being hypocrite. ive been taking mc/leaves due to the heavy morning sickness and because of that i was kicked out from the reception team w/o any notice. From that moment i realise theres nothing more important than my baby and i. I cant focus at work, i feel so weak. I cried every morning before going to work. My husband felt so sorry and sad looking at my condition, he persuaded me to quit my job since its making me stress. Ofcos im worried about our financial plans, but in this condition i have to help myself to take care of my health mentally and physically. Always prioritise what we think is good for our baby and us :)

Read more

I am on 17th week as well. Sometimes I feel tired inside and out, nauseous, got back pains, and I become more introvert than before - makes me realize that it was a good riddance I stopped from working the day my pregnancy was confirmed. My hubby went back working overseas too..so additional mood swings and anxiety. I feel jealous to those other preggy moms with their partners beside them on their entire pregnancy. Imagine me, sleeping on the bed alone, going to the doctor alone, shopping baby stuff alone. I feel you..But we moms have to be strong. Take a rest..This is not only about us, but also for our little one,most.❤ stay positive..something beautiful awaits 🥰

Read more

i got diagnosed with Prenatal depression on my 2-3month into pregnancy. So i was on alot of Mc and hospitalization outpaitient leave and experiencing everything you experience plus alot of crying and very little sleep. I'd say, you and baby is most important now. Make sure your mental health is doing good then continue to source out why are you feeling all those. if its morning sickness etc, it'll usually pass after 1st tri and 2nd tri will be better. I used up all my 60days of medical leave (mc+hospitalization leave) by the end of my pregnancy and continued with my maternity leave. No regrets cause I felt so much better mentally and physically with all the extra rest and stress free time i got. Take care alright!

Read more

I feel sorry to you momsh! Laban lang and if you really feel so tired, just rest! Never mind the people around you,ang importante ikaw at si baby. You need to be healthy always. I'm in my 17 weeks too,this will be my 3rd child and because of ECQ, I've been resting for almost 2 months now. I'm glad I was forced to leave since pregnant medjo di allowed gumala kahit saan. Buti nong I have my other work in online so,nakakatulong din sa finances nmin..plus walang masyadong pressure nasa bahay ka lang ang flexible yung working time. Wishing for you mommy na ma overcome mo lahat..tayo lng pag-asa ng mga babies natin. Kaya be positive always...and enjoy every moment during your pregnancy.

Read more

kapit lang sis , ako feeling ko burden ako , kasi 1st trimester pa lang puro spotting at hindi makakilos , sobra g nakakastressed kasi lahat di mo magawa , cleaning even cooking , di makakain ng maayos minsan pati mag ama ko kasi nag aadjust sila sa akin , puro suka all day , everyday , sleepless lagi , dagdag pa ang stress sa surroundings tapos makarinig ka ng hindi maganda sa iba kesyo nag buntis pa , etc. , now 17 weeks na din ako and more morning sickness , kapit lang and Pray matatapos din yan now medyo nalessen na din pagsusuka ko magiging ok ka din tiwala lang 🙂 Wag mo intindihin mga nasa paligid , si baby ang isipin mo , if happy pregnancy ka , happy baby din ang lalabas 🙂

Read more