Send me some love mummies☹️☹️☹️

Hi mummies, I’m alone in the room while baby is sleeping. I just wanna rant things out. I’ve got no one to talk to, even my husband, and this feeling sucks. We both are having different opinions lately and tent to quarrel after that, not talking to each other for the next few days nor even a text msg or phone call for the day. My hubby is holding onto a work permit now awaiting for his PR….. which makes him feeling moody lately as things don’t go well for us. I know I can’t do anything for now, I’m always the one who apologise after every quarrel or so, i gave in a lot but why my man can’t. At times like this I really wanna stay out but no, I’ve got a infant with me, who’s gonna take care of my child when I’m not around. Men can just go out whole day ignore whatsoever when they reach home, shake leg play phone! It’s never the same as before, before we had our first child, I don’t know why, I’m lose too☹️ Sorry for the wordy post, but I need some love from mummies, I can’t control myself wiping tears while typing….

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

All mummies, we have come to the end of the relationship, hubby decides for divorce. Thank you all for leaving down comments, I felt so much love from you all! 😘 he gave up on this family, leaving me and my 5mo boy😖 I cried till no tears, I’m so tired😔