Send me some love mummies☹️☹️☹️

Hi mummies, I’m alone in the room while baby is sleeping. I just wanna rant things out. I’ve got no one to talk to, even my husband, and this feeling sucks. We both are having different opinions lately and tent to quarrel after that, not talking to each other for the next few days nor even a text msg or phone call for the day. My hubby is holding onto a work permit now awaiting for his PR….. which makes him feeling moody lately as things don’t go well for us. I know I can’t do anything for now, I’m always the one who apologise after every quarrel or so, i gave in a lot but why my man can’t. At times like this I really wanna stay out but no, I’ve got a infant with me, who’s gonna take care of my child when I’m not around. Men can just go out whole day ignore whatsoever when they reach home, shake leg play phone! It’s never the same as before, before we had our first child, I don’t know why, I’m lose too☹️ Sorry for the wordy post, but I need some love from mummies, I can’t control myself wiping tears while typing….

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i can understand how u feel...my husband started gambling 3 months after i pregnant. I had do much stressed worrying how i going to pay bills i didnt even go for the hospital checkup cause no money in my pregnancy i only go 4 times. Gave birth alone in hospital was discharge 3 days later. Went home, the house so messy he didnt even bother to wash his cups. The same day that i was discharge baby couldnt drink milk so i go back to hospital n stay there with baby 4 days she had jaundice. Again i alone he only come at night to give me food. I had 2nd degree tear n didnt took medicine cause i forget medication at home. I have taken care of my daughter day n night with no help. I almost wanted to jump down with baby cause i had no sleep i couldnt function. Somehow i keep telling myself 1 more day...Now my daughter is 4 years old, i learnt the biggest lesson in life. When s*** hits the roof only ur family members will help. Now i still pretend that things are good. He doesnt know that im already planning to divorce him.

Read more