no milk

Any mummies didnt consume any milk during their pregnancy?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you have no problem drinking milk, try to drink once in awhile. Just to get that Calcium. I have a friend who doesn't drink milk at all, but since she's pregnant she tried to start drinking. She drank milk with dates and she manage to savour it.

I dont drink milk. people usually say you need to drink milk to have milk. it's not true. I have friends who dont drink an ounce of milk and oversupply of BMilk. My supply is just fine as well.

Thành viên VIP

I drink here and there, more in tri 3 as i had GD so i will drink full fat milk at night. Bb was small size then so also wanted to fatten him up

Thành viên VIP

Milk is important during pregnancy. Do take calcium tabs or obtain calcium from other sources if you don't like milk.

Thành viên VIP

Previously I take pregnancy milk but gynae mention it better to switch to fresh milk or UHT to avoid GDiabete.

Thành viên VIP

Not drinking milk as I don't like it but taking yogurt for the calcium requirements. My Doctor says it's fine.

I didn't drink any milk. Tried taking milk during first trimester and puke thereafter ZZzz

Thành viên VIP

Milk is important; doesn’t have to me mummy’s milk - any pasteurised milk is fine.

Influencer của TAP

Me I don't really drink milk daily maybe abit throughout my pregnancy

Me. I didn’t drink milk throughout the whole pregnancy