Tinder on hubs phone

Just saw that my husband has tinder on his phone. He said he downloaded it just to check out the design of the app as he is a graphic designer. Should I be worried?

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi sorry to be negative and wet blanket .i do agree couples should trust each other but then we also shouldn't be too ignorant and too trusting especially when we have women's intuition .is your husband a designer who designs apps or digital stuffs? Seriously there are 1001 apps out there to get inspiration from and not just apps but other things too. Sorry I don't have a good feel about it. I will ask him to open the app and check his history. I think you should be worried but doesn't mean you cannot continue to trust him. You can trust him and don't do anything but just stay alert ok. And really I don't understand why there are people who still want to say before we doubt our partners we should check our behaviour?? Yes it takes two hand to clap but does it mean just because we are naggy etc our husband can sign up dating app and flirt with other gals. We should fix the problem rather than turning to third party and blow up another problem. Ladies, don't ever let men manipulate you like this by pushing the blame to you when they stray. Good luck and I hope everything turns out fine for you

Read more
7y trước

Hi. I believe this is not right as it clearly makes you unhappy. He should delete the app if you ask him and tell him you're not happy about it. There are plenty of other apps he can take a look at which don't include pictures of girls looking for love/sex. Good luck!

There are possible 2 reasons why he will delete the app after it's discovered. 1. He sincerely downloaded the app to check out the graphic and since you seem uncomfortable about it, he choose to delete the app. 2. He does not want you to find out his "fishy" activity in the app. I think whichever you choose to believe depends on how much you treasure this relationship. If this is the first time that such "fishy" act had happened and you treasure your marriage with him a lot, then maybe you can just choose to believe in 1. Also let him know what you are thinking. Tell him that you treasure your marriage and for this time you will trust that he downloaded the app for his work purpose. Also warn him that however if you happened to find out that he is doing something behind your back, this relationship will end and the family will break. Let him know the consequences. Sometimes, we need to remind men on what not to do. Men has strong animal instinct so sometime they need to be reminded and controlled.

Read more

Initially, I thought I was just feeling insecure when my husband would just be on his phone at odd hours, until I decided to take a chance to know, knowing is better than self doubts and it was exactly what happened when I employed the services of this particular group I came across by chance to help check his phone out into. Now I know when he’s telling the truth and how to curtail him, I think it is not a drastic step if it’ll make you feel better. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively. Their services includes: Iphones hacking, Samsungs hacking, Phone calls, messages, contacts, social media, emails, any kind of manipulations ,Geo location tracking, all other hacking and web hacking issues. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

Is this the first app that he has downloaded for design checking? If not, and he has never shown you reasons to feel that way before, then there's no need to be worried. His type of job really needs checking out different websites and apps, some of which are not even pleasant, but that's his job. But if there's a reason for you to be bothered, I suggest that you observe more as of the moment. You can tell it by your gut feeling. And if you are still bothered about it, go ahead and sit down with your husband. Talk to him and tell him about how you feel. Misunderstandings and lack of trust often start with a failure to communicate. And I'm pretty sure you don't want that.

Read more

I wouldn't suggest pursuing a serious relationship through dating sites, especially if you're genuinely seeking a committed partner. Among my circle of friends, only one successfully found a spouse via a dating site. The majority met their significant others through work or mutual connections. I advocate for prioritizing in-person interactions, as they offer a clearer understanding of individuals compared to online communication. It's preferable to reserve internet usage for activities like gaming on https://india24bets.com.in, watching videos, browsing memes, or reading news. While there are numerous online entertainment options, meeting people is best done offline.

Read more

Is it common that he will download apps to check out their designs? Are there other apps that he has downloaded for the same reason? I think if it is something that he usually does, then you shouldn't let it bother you too much. But still check if his tinder account is active (whether he interacts with people he was paired with). Trust is very important in maintaining a relationship. So just keep in mind that if it is not something out of the ordinary, perhaps he could be given the benefit of a doubt. You know him best, so just remain calm and think logically and find out more from him and let him earn your trust.

Read more

Tinder...OMG...Im sure he's dating women on Tinder... (these thoughts would only give you sleepless nights) and create a problem that doesn't even exist!! Well the fact he is on Tinder will raise a brow for sure...but take it easy...do not put your insecurities in front of him.. See his reaction and body language... We women can sure sense any change/different behavior. Asking will help but will you believe his answer... is my question :) Take it easy. Do not ignore but do not overreact as well. Give him the benefit of doubt... and lie doesn't always lie hidden... so you'll get to know eventually...

Read more

It depends on how your husband is. Has he ever given you a reason to not to trust him? For me personally, my ex husband was constantly cheating on me and I go by my gut feeling. If he was nicer to me for no reason and he's on his phone alot means he's cheating on me and unfortunately he has proven me right ALL the time. If he's suddenly paying attention to his sense of style, wearing a different type of cologne, coming out from home at odd hours claiming it's work, not answering calls because he's busy, making random comments that he usually doesn't.... I'd say investigate it. But that's just me.

Read more

Yeah abit too late since he has 'deleted' the app. But like everyone else has said, ask for his opinion on the UI, how's it work that sorta thing. Then you kinda have a decent guesstimate on what's he's up to. If my partner has it on her phone and she's like secretive about it, awww hell no. BUT now is a damn good time to talk about privacy with your husband. If he is full transparency, you should be too. like can check each other's phone and messages. If he isn't and you aren't either, then establish that. Sun Tzu Art of War: How to turn an unfavourable situation into one that benefits mutually.

Read more

You would know better than all of us..if you already feel something fishy going on then it could be possible that this is not work related. But if this is the only thing that has made you doubt him then I think you are overthinking. You need to have that much of trust and I don't think he is hiding it, if it is there in his phone and he knows you also use it then he is quite open about it. Also, I agree start having some discussions about each other's work, it's always good to know about new things.

Read more