Tinder on hubs phone

Just saw that my husband has tinder on his phone. He said he downloaded it just to check out the design of the app as he is a graphic designer. Should I be worried?

47 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi sorry to be negative and wet blanket .i do agree couples should trust each other but then we also shouldn't be too ignorant and too trusting especially when we have women's intuition .is your husband a designer who designs apps or digital stuffs? Seriously there are 1001 apps out there to get inspiration from and not just apps but other things too. Sorry I don't have a good feel about it. I will ask him to open the app and check his history. I think you should be worried but doesn't mean you cannot continue to trust him. You can trust him and don't do anything but just stay alert ok. And really I don't understand why there are people who still want to say before we doubt our partners we should check our behaviour?? Yes it takes two hand to clap but does it mean just because we are naggy etc our husband can sign up dating app and flirt with other gals. We should fix the problem rather than turning to third party and blow up another problem. Ladies, don't ever let men manipulate you like this by pushing the blame to you when they stray. Good luck and I hope everything turns out fine for you

Read more
7y trước

Hi. I believe this is not right as it clearly makes you unhappy. He should delete the app if you ask him and tell him you're not happy about it. There are plenty of other apps he can take a look at which don't include pictures of girls looking for love/sex. Good luck!