Tinder on hubs phone

Just saw that my husband has tinder on his phone. He said he downloaded it just to check out the design of the app as he is a graphic designer. Should I be worried?

47 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There are possible 2 reasons why he will delete the app after it's discovered. 1. He sincerely downloaded the app to check out the graphic and since you seem uncomfortable about it, he choose to delete the app. 2. He does not want you to find out his "fishy" activity in the app. I think whichever you choose to believe depends on how much you treasure this relationship. If this is the first time that such "fishy" act had happened and you treasure your marriage with him a lot, then maybe you can just choose to believe in 1. Also let him know what you are thinking. Tell him that you treasure your marriage and for this time you will trust that he downloaded the app for his work purpose. Also warn him that however if you happened to find out that he is doing something behind your back, this relationship will end and the family will break. Let him know the consequences. Sometimes, we need to remind men on what not to do. Men has strong animal instinct so sometime they need to be reminded and controlled.

Read more