I just found out that I am pregnant, and I'm planning to visit my gynecologist soon. What questions should I make sure to ask her?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

there are a lot of things you should ask: 1. what tests to be done by you and your partner 2. what all you can and cannot eat 3. are you allowed to travel, if no, till when? if yes, any things you need to keep in mind? 4. what all family medical history should you check for? 5. mention if you are already on any medication 6. what medicines should you not take, especially if you are prone to migraine, acidity, cold and so on 7. who can you contact in case of an emergency if your doc is not available 8. how much weight will you ideally gain and in how much time 9. what all supplements should you take now 10. what kinds of exercise can you do 11. what should you not do in your regular routine 12. can you have sex, if not, till when 13. do you need to take any powders with your milk 14. mention any allergies or food restrictions you have and what to do about it 15. how often should you visit the doc 16. what are the warning signs you should look out for to call the doc

Read more