Can you vape when pregnant?

I am in my first trimester and I suspect I am pregnant. I vape daily. Wanted to find out if vaping bad during pregnancy? Should I stop vaping?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulations on your pregnancy! It is important to prioritize the health and well-being of both you and your baby during this time. While more research is needed to fully understand the potential risks of vaping during pregnancy, it is generally recommended to avoid vaping or using any nicotine or tobacco products during pregnancy. Nicotine is known to constrict blood vessels and reduce blood flow to the developing baby, which can potentially affect their growth and development. Vaping can also expose both you and your baby to other harmful chemicals present in e-cigarettes and vaping products. To ensure a healthy pregnancy, it is advisable to quit vaping and consult with a healthcare professional or doctor. They can provide personalized guidance, support, and resources to help you quit if needed. Remember, it's always better to be cautious and prioritize the well-being of you and your baby. https://www.gotobuuy.com/vaporizer/510-thread-battery.html

Read more