Vaping & Smoking

Yes we all know how horrible it is to intake 2nd hand cig/vape, but how do we tell our that particular colleague not to do it in an enclosed car while traveling from one location to another destination? They're unaware I'm preggy at the moment though. #firstbaby #1stimemom #pregnancy #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's a terrible habit and it just goes to show how tactless and stupid some people are to smoke around other people without asking permission. I would ask him to stop, arguing that you are sick of this smell, and you feel bad. offering to just stop. My friend also smoked a pen like on the site https://hempercamp.com/shop/baked-hhc-vape-pen-blueberry-cookie-1g/ but since we are on good terms with him, we quickly found a solution

Read more
Super Mom

That's terrible manner to smoke inside a car regardless of whether you're pregnant or not. I think you should just tell them off, up to you how polite you want to be 😅. Or if you can try not to travel with this person anymore?

u can just say that u dislike the smell or pretend to cough n say u can’t take it. don’t have to reveal that u r pregnant. or u can say u have breathing difficulties

😮