Smoking during pregnancy !!

Hi wanted to ask i just found out about my pregnancy im currently 8 weeks and vaping but i didn’t know will there be miscarriages or maybe symptoms if yes what is it becoz I have no bleeding at all help needed thanks

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just stop immediately and monitor via scans. I was smoking and started feeling nausea as well. I had irregular periods and experienced late periods even when I’m late for a month or more (all were negative), so I didn’t know I was pregnant, I thought it’s just another late period. It was when I started felt nausea towards the smoke from myself or people around me that’s when I took a pregnancy test and it was an immediate positive. I was already 7 weeks pregnant. I stopped inmediately and scheduled my first appt with gynae asap, no bleeding or anything as well. My bb is 21m old now. Schedule a gynae appt asap and don’t stress yourself.

Read more
7mo trước

Thank you i hope my baby is safe as i have no bleeding

It's essential to prioritize your health and your baby's well-being. While vaping during pregnancy can pose risks, not all pregnancies will result in miscarriage due to vaping. However, it's crucial to consult with your healthcare provider immediately. They can assess your individual situation and provide guidance tailored to your needs. Don't hesitate to seek support and take care!# https://www.sp2sinc.com/disposable-vape

Read more