I am really, rather terribly attracted to a guy from work.. he too does give subtle hints... I am a mother of a 4 year old with an amazing sex life with my husband but my mind still wanders.. And I can't control it... Any reason why this is happening-I must add here that I am very happy with my married life yet feel like straying-Pls advise

45 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, are you looking to get your Partner and relationship back?, if yes then you are reading the right post. I was in a similar situation in June 2018 when my marriage to my husband was heading for the rocks and we were always at loggerheads with one another. This unhealthy association went on for weeks and months giving our kids uneasy moments and they would never forget it in a hurry. Finally my husband left to be with his lover in Miami, i was devastated and heart broken because i loved him a lot. I thought nothing could be done to resolve our issues until i met a friend who introduced me to Dr. Zelmy. At first, i never believed he would bring my husband back since the issue had escalated beyond our control, but i decided to reach out to him anyways. After contacting him, he assured me i would get my husband back within 2 days (48 hrs). After several hours of therapy and love casting, his words came to pass and today i am living happily with my husband with all love to show for it and a beautifully baby girl has been added to our home to seal our bond. This is a Testimony of what this great man man did for me and i would keep on testifying about it. If you find yourself in any marital related problems like mine or worse i urge you to contact Zelmy for help. You can reach out to him at ([email protected] or via his website at www.zelmypriest.wixsite.com/mysite).

Read more

It is probably the thrill, the lure of the “forbidden fruit”. I would suggest that before you take any action, pause for awhile and think about your current life. Very often, one would be tempted to stray because of the high possibility of getting away with it. So, just consider what would happen if you don’t. The potential consequences of being caught? What do you think would be the outcome? Would that be worth risking your current happy marriage? Ultimately, the choice is yours. Whether it is simply a physical attraction or something deeper than that, whether you would want to pursue it and if it is worth the stake, these are questions you probably need to consider. Personally, I would say not to be rash and take a moment to consider things rationally. If you realized there is some deeper underlying issue in your marriage, you can consider marriage counselling as well. Regardless, make an informed and a well-considered choice so that you can answer to yourself at the end of the day.

Read more

Aware ka na attracted ka dun sa lalaki. Aware ka na attracted sayo yung lalaki. Masaya ka sa pamilya mo ngayon, diba? Alam mo ang sagot sa tanong mo. Tempting yes. Masarap mabigyan ng attention. Nakakahaba ng hair, lakas makaganda. Pero, willing ka bang i-risk lahat para sa lalaki na yun? Nasa tamang edad at pag-iisip ka na para malamang Mali kung papatol ka. Nasa sayo yan kung ano ang pipiliin mo. Sabi mo, ano ang rason kung bakit nangyayari yan? Wala. Normal lang yan, tao ka e. Lalaki o Babae, maaring dumanas ng ganyan, temptation... Nagkalat yan, for sure sa mister mo may nagkakainteres din. Talo ka kung mahina ka. Umiwas ka dun sa lalaki hanggat kaya mo. Delikadesa lang. Mahal mo kamo ang asawa mo at anak mo. Magdasal ka na malampasan mo ito.

Read more

feelings are uncontrollable. you don't need to have issues with your husband to be attracted to someone else. it just happens sometimes and you just can't control how you feel. but before you take a step further, you should ask yourself if you are ready for the consequences ahead. are you prepared to lose your family? are you prepared for others to condemn you abt the infidelity? don't regret in future just for a moment of folly. things will never be the same again if you give in to the temptation. even if no one finds out, you have to live with it yourself that you are a cheating spouse. can you do it? another thing to think abt is the character of this guy, should he starts something with you knowing that you are married. be strong gal! it's not easy.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

It is human nature to be distracted by attractive things and people. Beware though, it's a dark, slippery slope. You could choose to A) cut him off completely before it goes further and potentially ruins your marriage B) go for it and face the possible consequences It may seem very thrilling to do unmentionable things with him, but there is a price to pay for wanting the best of both worlds. Tread carefully. I suggest you talk to a marriage counsellor or tell your husband honestly that you are attracted by someone else and both of you can work out a solution. You can be attracted to someone else, but once you cross the line, there's a big price to pay.

Read more

It's so sad and hurts badly when you have a partner that cheats, mine was my husband. I suspected he was cheating, his attitudes were enough to raise suspicions but I needed to be more convinced, so I came here if I could get help, after going through some posts recommending [email protected] team, so I made contact, Wow! They're indeed professionals. Was able to monitor my husband's illicit activities; his phone calls, text messages, hangouts and even on social media sites. It was indeed a clean and excellent job. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I believe it is the wrong answer to try to avoid temptation, better to work on how you resist it. Life well lived is crammed full of the most delicious and wonderful temptations and mostly, what differentiates us from child to adult is our ability to say yes to some and no to most! I like your question 'why is this happening?' the answer I give myself, and I hope it helps you is 'because I am alive!' There is massive reward in accepting that you are tempted and resisted because that serves a higher goal for you. Good luck!

Read more

It can happen. Attention never feels bad. Mind goes stray but I think you should not give into this new attraction in your life. Till you don't get anything, only then you are attracted towards things and people. And in this case, if you take forward your liking for this guy, your happy life will soon become thing of the past. Trust, such relationships only make life complex and in the end ugly. If you are 'terribly' attracted to this guy, I suggest you change your job if it is possible, else you may end up messing your life.

Read more

The lure and thrill of entertaining such liaisons -- very tempting, very exciting but is it worth it? If your sex life with your husband is amazing, you are happy with your family-life then it's probably a wee bit of boredom. Having an eye-candy at work is fine and dandy but think about how much you stand to lose due to some temporary boredom. If you have fantasies that need to fulfilled, share them with your husband -- chances are, he will be game to help you play it out and that way, no hearts will be broken.

Read more

If I were you, I will try to avoid the temptation and stay away from the guy, be it quitting my job or change department. I will not want to destroy my own marriage life because of unable to control my own temptation. Try to appreciate of what you already have with you now and don't make mistake and destroy a family. I have a friend who can't resist the temptation and ended up with a divorce and separated from her kids. She is very regret now but nothing can be done since the mistake has already made.

Read more