I hold an unconventional mindset in a conventional society which says women are to 'tone down' post marriage... I was/still am the girl who enjoys being the life of the party.. I still Im the live wire which catches everyone's attention but only invites criticism from my husband and the comment 'tone down'. What is tone down and why should I? He still is the same boring guy I fell in love with, then why do I need to behave like a nun??

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Well... in that case, you could bring him into the party and let him loosen up if he is open to the idea. This shows that both of you have different personalities; he seems to be an introvert whereas you are an extrovert. By calling him "boring", you're actually putting a label on him which I wouldn't advise as it doesn't make him feel good. Both of you find joy in different activities which is totally fine. I suppose him wanting you to "tone down" means to be more laid back instead of being IN THE MOMENT ALL THE TIME. Of course, we're not your husband, so do ask him exactly what he meant. For all you know, he might just be feeling neglected and need some loving from you.

Read more

When it come to hacking, I know of a very good hacker that can help you with any types of hacking services, either phone or computer, my wife's was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to this ethical hacker and decided to given him a try, the result was incredible because all my cheating husband text messages email Facebook and even phone conversation was wired directly to my cellphone, [email protected] helped me put a round the clock monitoring on his and I got concrete evidence of his escapades. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

i did not really tone down and faced the wrath of hubby and in-laws and society and decided to give it a shot if it meant peace. did that and lost myself somewhere, and absolutely lost my heart and mind. that is when i realized that you can never really please everyone, unless you are true to yourself and happy. i am back to being the girl i was and the woman i really want to be. i am not a 100 percent happy, but i know that i am doing what i want to do, while taking care of all other responsibilities. be yourself please....and don't lose yourself out in the crowd

Read more

I was like that. I didn't want to stop being the life of the party just because I am happily attached but gradually, without me realising, I slowed down. I didn't want to party if my man wasn't there and our friends started settling down as well so there wasn't really a point going over the top anymore. The attention was fun and flattering but I didn't really care for it after a while. I like to think that I'm still the life of the party but just a different kind of scene. That's what toning down means to me :)

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3058)

i believe as long as you are not hurting anyone with what you do and are able to strike a balance, there is no need for you to change, or as you said 'tone' down

thanks