I am really, rather terribly attracted to a guy from work.. he too does give subtle hints... I am a mother of a 4 year old with an amazing sex life with my husband but my mind still wanders.. And I can't control it... Any reason why this is happening-I must add here that I am very happy with my married life yet feel like straying-Pls advise

45 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

there are many reasons this could be happening. he is extremely good looking and has a great personality, you are bored at work and found him a good reason to come to work, you may be in a routine in your marriage, even if a happy one, and this thought of being with someone else sounds exciting. everything aside, if you do go ahead with what you are thinking about him, it could put your marriage and work both at risk. why to shake things up when it's all good, especially at home?

Read more

You need to look within. Are you not getting fulfilled by your husband, are you bored at Work? There's nothing wrong with finding somone else pleasing to the eye - after all, this is 1000s of years of human evolution - but this should be nothing more than window shopping. Or you risk losing EVERYTHING for what will be a meaningless bit of fun. Take a look on the mirror and think very carefully about next steps. And be prepared to accept the consequences, whatever you do.

Read more

yes its normal and happen even to most loyal and faithful spouses, but once you entertain/foster that curiosity, that's when it become a sin. dont do something you will regret in the end and never fall into someone's trap coz you will never know, when your dark secret gets revealed, its not just your husband you will lose, that guy might even take his back on you and you might lose your job out of shame. avoid or cut it immediately before you regret it.

Read more

when ever u feel tht way, think abt ur son, ur marriage, ur husband, parents, in laws. it is perfect family, am I right, if u do 1 mistake. entire life ll be disturbed. if u think, wht big deal, I ll do it, who ll knw, u knw wht ll happen, later it ll haunt u, u ll feel guilty. tht guy ll leave like tht, no, he may try again, things ll change, Sme or other way it ll cme out.

Read more

Simple lang yan, kung gusto masira ang pamilya mo. I push mo yung sa lalake. Pero kung mahal mo at iniisip mo ang pamilya mo, lalayo ka. Masaya ka ba talaga? Kasi kung masaya ka, hindi mo magagawang isipin yung mga ganyan bagay. Isipin mo kung anong mararamdaman mo kung sayo gawin ng asawa mo. Sabi nga nila, huwag mong gawin sa Iba, kung ayaw mong gawin sayo.

Read more

I'm sorry to say that it is absolutely NOT normal to be attracted to someone else if u love your hubby n has such an amazing marriage n family .. if u love your hubby so deeply , your eyes n your heart should be faithfully on him. Don't do things that u will regret for the rest of your life . Keep your eyes n your heart for your hubby only

Read more

It is normal to be attracted to someone else... It is just infatuation. Dun risk your marriage, since you are happily married. I have seen women regret their actions and their life is wrecked. The other party knows you are married, and still want a fling with you, cos he is not going to have any responsibility towards you, this is not real love.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Maybe you just some kind of people who loves challenge. When everything goes right with your life, you need to elevate it and in that case, the challenge is another guy in marriage. Ask yourself, it is worth it to sacrifice what you've been build with your partner until now for something which has high level of uncertainty like this?

Read more

why not take this as a nice diversion while you are at work and keep it at that? check him out, please your visual senses but stop there. you said you are happily married and have an awesome sex life with your husband. so control your feelings and don't act on those hormones that are rushing within. keep them in control.

Read more

Its perfectly normal to get attracted to another man. He could be anyone your ex, your best friend's partner, office colleague, neighbor. Whether to stray or not is your "personal decision" which comes with its own risks. I completely understand that besides being a mother and someone's wife, you are a woman too! Your call!

Read more