My husband smokes about 10 cigarettes a day. He has tried to quit in the past but has been unsuccessful. His smoking increases with stress and lately there has been a lot of stress in his office. I don't like to nag him always but want to help him with quitting. Any tips?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How can i see my husband text messages remotely on my phone? There are time in life when we all seek a solution to track our phone or someone who we care for. Don't we? if you have been watching movies where people easily locate others without any help and thinking if it is even possible. you got to try [email protected], There tools is awesome . if you are worried about your kid being late for home from school or want to find out if your spouse is actually busy in office at odd hours you just have to locate their phone number. The tool will also assist in finding your own phone when you lose it somewhere and what if someone you love is in danger and all you want to know is the location where he or she has been trapped? you have guessed it right with our research and long years of hard work, they have come up with this most feasible method to track cell phone when and wherever needed. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

RELIABLE PRIVATE ONLINE INVESTIGATIONS Have you ever needed an expert when it comes to hacking? Have you ever wanted to hack someone’s email account? Recover lost accounts,school grade,boost credit score? Do you need to find a person’s sensitive information? Do you want to invade a person’s PayPal, Skrill, Amazon, Facebook or any other site account? Upgrade of University Grades,Password and email Retrieval, phone Lines monitoring, Skype Accounts, Hack Social Network, Trace calls on real time conversations, Remove Criminal Records, Credit Fixing, cyber-crime investigation, Hack Bank Accounts, Identification of Cheating Partner or employee,GET HOT STOCK TIPS. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I don't see a reason why people should painstakingly look about for apps and at the end it wont work the way it ought to. Having been in a situation before where I felt I needed to get proof to show him that he had been cheating before he would allow himself to be removed from the house, basically i suspected that he uses the whatsapp app more and has a face recognition security attached to it. I did what I had to do to save myself. If you are in that situation, be confident that it can be done. You may need to use a private investigator to be sure, if you have the funds to do so. you can contact via email: [email protected] . WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I think all you can do to help him is being by his side. Stress from office is unavoidable. You can work on not letting him have any stress at home. If you guys are mad at each other, or have a tiff or a fight, be the first one to apologise or be quiet. If he is tired and stressed from office, do things that would calm him down at home. You can massage him or talk nicely and motivate him. And as far as quitting is concerned, it will only happen when he will have self realisation and would himself want to quit. Your being nice to him and supporting him will lead him to quit smoking eventually.

Read more

Stress generally leads people to take up smoking as a stress reliever. After sometime it becomes so addictive that it is close to impossible to quit. Nagging will not help but only push your husband to doing it more. quitting an addiction requires great mental strength more than anything else. Until he helps himself nothing is going to work. If need be you can seek professional help. Good luck.

Read more

i understand stress is a strong trigger for smoking, but there are a lot of medical options available out there that can help him quit. You could try talking to him normally and suggest visiting a therapist. Also, he can visit your GP and understand the various forms of medical help he can get. Make sure you support him with your full love and care.

Read more

I believe few things come from within and need a lot of will power. You might push and encourage your husband to quit smoking but till the time he himself has self-control no amount of nagging or pestering would help. Keep trying though! Ask him to try out nicotine patches and distract himself when he feels like taking a puff.

Read more

hypnosis or medicine will be the best ways to try if he's increasing and not decreasing is nicotine intake. But... does he actually want to quit? If not, it's going to be nearly impossible. If hes serious try Champix if it's legal where you are.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14409)

Smoking always been a biggest problem. Please check the interesting article: https://sg.theasianparent.com/doctors-tips-to-quit-smoking