Feeling Tensed Going Out Without BABY

My hubby let me have some me-time at the hair salon today and he took care of baby at home. My baby is 58-days old. Somehow, I couldn't feel relax. I feel very tensed and feel the need to rush home ASAP to attend to her. My heart kinda beat quite fast. Is this normal for new moms? Will we grow out of this? How to overcome this anxiety. Please share.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Yes, it’s normal. I had a similar experience when I went out without my baby to run some errands. It’s also because I breastfeed my baby so I need to rush home within 2 hr. It got better when my baby turned 3 months. You need some me time too. Take care of yourself so that your baby can have the best version of you too!

Read more

I guess it’s easy to be anxious since your baby is so young but you need to trust your hubby to take care of your baby or he will become demoralised and not want to help you take care of baby if he feels that you don’t trust him. That’s not very healthy for the relationship between you and hubby as a couple.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

i think its normal! i went out on my 2nd week pp to tailor pants for my hubby (no choice bc i know wheres the shop haha) for merely less than 2hrs, but it felt like ages. i kept asking my hubby how's the baby, did she cry alot, bla bla bla hahaha i think it's just mothers be mothers

Super Mom

If it's your first time our without baby it's completely normal, I think our separation anxiety is worse than baby's at this point 😅. After a few more times it will get better. You can take it as practice for when you go back to work (if you're working)

Thành viên VIP

normal! im like that too. i will push away the thought cause its annoying for me to call my parents everytime to ask about my baby and i only go out for a few hrs, make it fast

Thành viên VIP

Yes I felt exactly the same way too! So I guess it's completely normal. Just have to remind ourselves that we need some me time too!(:

Yes is normal. My lo is 1 year old now.Till now when I didn’t bring baby out, I will want to quickly go home and see him

Thành viên VIP

I was like that too! Try to not think about it and enjoy your me time

Thành viên VIP

Normal. Will grow out of it when baby doesn't need you that much.

Thành viên VIP

ya it's normal. my baby nw 5m and I can't leave his side 😂