How do you tell your husband that you want to move out of your in laws without offending him? We still live with my inlaws. I have no work but hubby does. We have a 20 month old little girl. I used to work but since baby is exclusively breastfed and we cant get a nanny or more so I am afraid of nanny I stayed at home. My parents in law are ok, especially MIL. But sometimes my FIL is difficult to deal with as well as my brother in law. I know its not gonna be easy for us and difficult for hubby. Since to afford living on our own means we need to earn more. I have to work (?) who's going to watch the bubba? haayy

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚡 𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕, 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚓𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜,, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎.. 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚖 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝. 𝙲𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙳𝙶𝙴𝙴𝙺𝚂𝚈𝙽𝙲@𝙶𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙻.𝙲𝙾𝙼 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜𝙰𝚙𝚙: +𝟷 𝟸𝟷𝟹 𝟼𝟹𝟷- 𝟿𝟻𝟺𝟸

Read more
Post reply image

I can understand that it is a not an easy situation where you have to talk about the fact that you don't feel comfortable with your FIL and BIL. But I think you will have to talk to your husband sooner or later. Look for a good time to talk to your husband about the whole issue. Tell him what is bothering you. Tell your husband that you are not complaining but seeking help like a friend as what you can do make things easy. Give him the idea of moving out and contemplate on the fact that can you both manage on your own with a little kid. If you are in anyway dependant on your in-laws then you need to see whether you can do without their support. Confide in your husband and together try to figure out the solution. May be that your husband can intervene when your FIL or BIL is not treating you well and can tell them that he would not tolerate anyone misbehaving with you. In every relationship one has to draw a line and if your husband supports you, you can tell your FIL and BIL that they cannot treat you in bad way.

Read more

This might sound creepy but its the right thing to do when you don’t feel good about things. I got my husband’s earlier smartphone(iPhone) hacked because he cheated on me and I acted like a fool didn’t want a divorce cos of my kids-they were very much younger then, years later he got another phone(Samsung) and hacked it again. I have seen so much that I don’t even know where to start from, from not telling me he has so much money and not telling me about his other girlfriends, I am collecting enough evidence and when I am ready, he’s going to face everything at the court. Thanks to hackerspyville (at) gmail .com, they have been helpful and still helpful, I don’t know how they did it but they were able to see so much he’s been hiding for many years. The good thing is that he doesn’t even have an idea anyone is spying on him. We will see how it goes in the court. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Hello everyone! I had seen so many recommendations on hackerspyville @ gmail .com, so I contacted him to help me Clone my wife cell phone and WhatsApp. Just like Magic, I got the files to get it done and I have access to my wife phone. He was really efficient and I have access to everything including phone calls, logs, SMS, surrounding and location. What I like about the job is that it cannot be trace. I have this working for months now. I am just another satisfied customers. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Do you want to read someone's WhatsApp messages or monitor their other activities from your phone? Then you are in luck. The best way to do this is through "[email protected], This will keep your access to the target device 100% invisible as the target users will never know that you are being fed data from their device. I've made use of their service and it was top notched. It was with their help that I got to access my husband phone remotely and caught him cheating. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Do you need to increase your credit score? Do you intend to upgrade your school grade? Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network? Do you need any information concerning any database. Do you need to retrieve deleted files? Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV? Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog? you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I have been married for over 11 years now and we both had a sweet relationship until my husband started acting strange, gets angry over little issues, comes home late, refusing to spend time with me... I decided to spy on him Then I was introduced to a hacker who carried out a private investigation on him and also helped me hacked his phone, texts and calls. Was then I got to understand what he was going through. These guys offer varieties of hacking services. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Getting to find this team called [email protected] was a blessing during my divorce process. My ex wife nearly took away everything from me including my kids but with the help of this private investigators I was able to get some reasonable proves to back my case So big thanks to whoever introduced or recommend this team on this platform because they have done a good job. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Moving out will be a huge expense unless you are willing to return to workforce, which means you will have less time to spend with your daughter. Every decision has its own pros and cons. You can try to talk to your husband about the difficulties that you are facing with your FIL and brainstorm viable solutions. Get your husband to talk to your FIL. Hope you can find a solution for your situation.

Read more

My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proofs for months. I got in touch with JOSE who got me access to his WhatsApp, Facebook, twitter and gallery. He helped me put a round the clock monitoring on him. He is an expert in the cyber security field. He provided me with concrete evidence and now I get to see all his conversation with his mistress. [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image