How do you tell your husband that you want to move out of your in laws without offending him? We still live with my inlaws. I have no work but hubby does. We have a 20 month old little girl. I used to work but since baby is exclusively breastfed and we cant get a nanny or more so I am afraid of nanny I stayed at home. My parents in law are ok, especially MIL. But sometimes my FIL is difficult to deal with as well as my brother in law. I know its not gonna be easy for us and difficult for hubby. Since to afford living on our own means we need to earn more. I have to work (?) who's going to watch the bubba? haayy

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We used to stay with our in laws until he saw how badly his mother treated me behind his back. His mother would treat me v well Infront of him but once my hub went to work, she would show me black face. My hub didn't believe anything I said of my mil until one day, he came home earlier n saw the scene. Tell your hub how u feel about staying tog and it is really easier to stay apart then tog.

Read more
8y trước

Oh. good that u are out of that situation. my mil is good tho thank God. its my brother in law and dad in law that are kind of difficult to deal with. thing is it affects my relationship with my husband. when i am pissed with his brother i shut up and not

Do you want to hack Facebook password? There might be several reasons for doing this. Parents might want to get inside information about what their kids have been doing online. You might also want to see the activities and messages of your partner. Kindly contact the hacker that save my life through gmail via: [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

You need to share your views and concerns with hubby. Also factor in the expenses. I do understand that living together is tough, however we need to be realistic. Moving out means expenses will increase tremendously. Make it a discussion with your husband and ask him how he feels and his opinion on it as well.

Read more

as you also have to think of the expenses, i would suggest that you first speak to your hubby about the issues you are having. he can talk to his father and brother and tell them what's going on. once your baby starts school, you can take up work and maybe move out then?

Just tell him straight and offer alternatives how you can help on earning for the family too by working from home. Let him realize also that although it would be hard at first, eventually both of you will reap the benefits of leaving and cleaving as a couple.

There is obviously more cost when moving out but the privacy and conflict reduction is priceless. Either can settle for a smaller flat first or start looking for Childcare so that you can go back to work?

Be objective when you raise your concern with your husband. Prepare a list of pros/cons of moving out. Also you can start finding a job with a work-from-home setup or think of any business for additional income.