Ask the Expert Series: How to Identify Signs of Labour?

Hello everyone! 👋 As your estimated-date-of-delivery (EDD) approaches, signs of labour are crucial indicators for expectant parents to note of. As a medical professional and a parent myself, I am delighted to be hosting this session to address your concerns and questions pertaining to signs and symptoms to look out for as your enter the final stage of your pregnancy. I am Dr Peter Wang, MBBS Anchor Doctor at Speedoc. Feel free to leave your questions or concerns in the comments section. I will do our best to respond to every question! 💡🗣️ Topic: How to Identify Signs of Labour? Date: Wednesday, 18th October 2023 Time: 8.00 - 9.00 pm

Ask the Expert Series: How to Identify Signs of Labour?
27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My partner and I are practicing hypnobirthing techniques. Can you provide advice on the safety of these methods?

7mo trước

Hypnobirthing is often used as a complementary technique alongside standard medical care. It is not a replacement for medical interventions or necessary medical attention during childbirth. Some studies suggest that hypnobirthing techniques can be associated with shorter labors, reduced pain perception, and fewer interventions like epidurals or C-sections. However, the evidence is mixed, and more research is needed to establish its effectiveness conclusively. Hypnobirthing may not be suitable for high-risk pregnancies or medical conditions that require specific medical interventions. Always consult with your healthcare provider to ensure that hypnobirthing is a safe and appropriate option for your specific situation.