Ask the Expert Series: All About Sex During Pregnancy

Hello everyone! 👋 During pregnancy, couples often have questions regarding sex and intimacy. I am delighted to be hosting this session to address your concerns when you are going through this exciting phase. I will offer you with insights about practices for safe sex during pregnancy and precautions you should note of. I am Dr Peter Wang, MBBS Anchor Doctor at Speedoc. Kindly leave your questions in the comments section below. We will do our best to respond to every question! 💡🗣️ Topic: All About Sex During Pregnancy Date: Wednesday, 27th September 2023 Time: 8.00 - 9.00 pm

Ask the Expert Series: All About Sex During Pregnancy
33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How does 3rd trimester typically affect a woman's sexual desire and comfort, and what can be done to address this?

8mo trước

Challenges with sexual intercourse in the 3rd trimester mainly revolve around the physical challenges making it more tiring and harder to find a comfortable position. Regarding sexual desire, individual responses to hormonal changes can vary widely. Some pregnant women report increased sexual desire and satisfaction during pregnancy due to heightened sensitivity and other factors, while others may experience fluctuations in desire or discomfort. Open and honest communication with your partner is crucial during this time to ensure both partners are on the same page and comfortable with any changes in sexual activity or preferences.
 If you have concerns or questions about how hormonal changes are affecting your sexual experiences during pregnancy, don't hesitate to discuss them with your healthcare provider. They can offer guidance and address any specific issues or concerns you may have.