Anyone feel like dying

Anyone feel unworthy of living on this earth? I feel like no matter how much I try, it’s never never never enough. Ever since the birth of my son, I have always been labeled as a bad mother. I have no where to escape to. My parents are always constantly shouting and scolding me. For I am the only one who is staying at home. None of my siblings stay at home. I feel so trapped. I don’t know what to do. They are always losing their temper and whatever I do is always on their nerve. I really wish I wasn’t born. Why must they always do this to me? I have stopped calling or talking to them and just stay cooped up in my room the whole day. My spouse always ask me to control and tolerate. How long must I have this stress inside of me? I can’t take it anymore

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You, my dear, are a worthy person! you dont show it, but inside, you really are a strong person. a great protector for your son, against your parents, against your stressfulness. you are doing great. your child neeed you soooo much to care and protect him. teach him to never be like your parents and be the best person he can be and be the most wonderful and thoughtful person. show him that love ALWAES wins. your child will see you as his greatest role model. you are sooo lucky to have a cute little man. if whatever you are doing for your parents is never good enough for them, then stop doing for those ungrateful ppl. i know they are your parents, but what parents would do that to their child. so ignore them if you cant get awae frm them. but best to get awae if you have d opportunity. but if you cant, be strong my dear warrior. you got this. no one cn EVER bring you or your son down. NO ONE! 🥰💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Read more