I am never good enough

To my husband I always not doing good enough, whatever I do there is always room for improvement. No matter what I say or do is always not to his standards. I really had enough.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You have all the rights to be upset. But what I would recommend is, be better than him to the extend he has nothing to nitpick about. When you are better than him, you will realize he is nothing and not at your league anymore. If people don’t appreciate you and your efforts, we appreciate ourselves then. If there is something that you do that he feels isn’t up to par, ask him to do it then. Only when you stop doing, they will realize how blessed they were previously to have someone doing stuffs for them. My husband is the same before that, so now either he do it himself or he can kindly shut up. I’m your wife not your subordinate or your recruit. We are equal, doesn’t matter if you earn more or not.

Read more

hey mama. don't be sad ok, partners want the best for us. maybe u can jokingly tell him darling can u also compliment me. I know u want me to be better but sometimes that's all I hear.

Tell him all this