Anyone feel like dying

Anyone feel unworthy of living on this earth? I feel like no matter how much I try, it’s never never never enough. Ever since the birth of my son, I have always been labeled as a bad mother. I have no where to escape to. My parents are always constantly shouting and scolding me. For I am the only one who is staying at home. None of my siblings stay at home. I feel so trapped. I don’t know what to do. They are always losing their temper and whatever I do is always on their nerve. I really wish I wasn’t born. Why must they always do this to me? I have stopped calling or talking to them and just stay cooped up in my room the whole day. My spouse always ask me to control and tolerate. How long must I have this stress inside of me? I can’t take it anymore

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's not you it's them, they sound like horrible people with no empathy and can't manage their emotions well. Tune them out and don't beat yourself up over what they do or say, they are not worth your emotions and reactions. You can't control what they do, but you can control your own actions. Is there anything you can do to get yourself out of this situation in 2 years time? What needs to happen for there to be light at the end of the tunnel for you?

Read more

Please get help and support. 💕 Can you try and book a social services counseling service? Counseling can be good to help you especially if external factors causing you fall into depression. If there is any risk factors at home, they can help you identify and work thru it. You ALWAYS have a choice to stand up for yourself. If others put you down, move out and away to find a place you can make your own choices. Jiayou.

Read more

Pls try this and u will attract all the positive forces into your life! https://www.sokaglobal.org/practicing-buddhism/nam-myoho-renge-kyo.html Do not belittle your life, there is unlimited strength in you thats waiting for u to be unleashed :) You have your little man to take care too! Be strong mummy! :)

Read more

Stay strong for your child. I know it’s easier said than done cos at times or quite often I feel inadequate in taking care of my son too. Hope you are working and able to send your child to daycare. So the two of you don’t have to be home all the time

you are worth more than what ur parents think of u, and u are precious esp to ur lil one! its frustrating to not feel validate esp coming from ur own parents but its okay, validate urself. u need to know ur self worth, be strong my dear, u can do it!!

hey I'm sorry you're feeling this way. know that you are Loved. you have a Purpose and a great life in front of you. don't give up! lots of 💕

Please seek help 🙏 Lots of love ❤ n hugs for you *Hugss.. Your son needs you. Jiayou mummy! Stay Strong 💪

Read more

Please try to seek help from the following hotline: National Care Hotline: 1800-202-6868

I hope things turn for the better. Please take care. Sending love. ❤