Friendship during pregnancy

Any mommies experience losing friends or feel lonely during their pregnancy journey? I feel like I have lost my friends because none of them contacted me and will take days or weeks to reply me one sentence 🥲 will it be the same after delivering?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy to be, Truly understand how you feel especially you’re currently preggy. However, don’t felt sad as you are entering motherhood and phasing out to another trajectories as your friends who are single or just married. Looking at another perspective perhaps your friends want to let you rest more instead of outing during your pregnancy. Also, is a good time to enjoy your time with your spouse before the arrival of your baby. Once your baby arrived there are much more to focus on. Yea/No to say it will be same after delivery, you can keep in touch with your friends and make new friends. Don’t worry, there are many people who comes and goes in our life. Those who cherish our friendships will stay. Please take care.

Read more

idk about U but for me, when I got married I put them least priority.... my family first.... I'll be there when they need me of course.... everyone is grown...they have their own stuff to deal with.. so don't take it too hard on urself if they can't make time for U... Ur family and Ur child is important right now.

Read more

for me I don't really care as well... and after your baby grows up and goes to school. maybe you will have mummies friend from your child's classmate as well.

After delivering, you’ll be the one to respond in days or even no respond (forgotten)… unless you have an entire kampong to care for your baby😅.

My only friends now is my infant son and my husband hehe..a little lonely sometimes but I’ve gotten used to it. It’ll be okay (:

Actually I feel that generally motherhood can get a bit lonely. But always remember to reach out when you want someone to talk to!

It's OK, as we grow older we have lesser friends. Hard to maintain after being a parent too, time will be given to your child

My kid is my best friend, and being alone is when I can truly relax. Life will never be as it once was.

It doesn't bother me at all, just prioritise what matters most to you i.e. family ❤️

Influencer của TAP

like no friends after marriage & kidz r my only friends haha